Do Somalis give out clout to easily??

• YES

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • NO

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it soo easy for Ajnabis to get clout among Somalis:ummhmm:, this is a recurring theme in all social media platforms somalis have a sizeable presence in, from Facebook to twitter to YouTube,.

From what i gathered it's different Somali demographics per platform, on YouTube and Facebook it's tends to be the somali fobs who reside in war torn Somalia, on twitter it's usually Somali diaspora girls who crave attention specifically from black Madow, Caribbean or american twitter, on Instagram it's not a certain demo rather it's Somali pages ran by either hoyoo mataalos or fobs.

On twitter for instance, a Ajnabi says a single Somali word and it is rinsed the f*ck out for weeks on end and it resurfaces every once in awhile after that. i can understand drake saying a somali word and somalis youts going crazy cuz even Jamaicans go on a mad one when he uses Patwa words, he is A list celeb its a reasonable reaction but a no name nobody ajnabi can say a Somali world or simply write somali in a tweet and ALL EYEZ ARE ON HIM :umad: and that just isn't the case for other minority groups

On YouTube a new 3 subs channel by a black or white ajnabi from the west puts somali in his video title and it is a guaranteed he will get over 50K within a week.

my personal believe is that Somali diaspora are just the most desperate group to walk the face of this earth:francis:
we want attention and recognition from ajnabi soo bad soo bad:tacky:.

Last edited:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
giphy.gif

I think most social media outlets are dominated my kids. I defo agree with YouTube clout. People who get low views just put Somali reaction and all of sudden their getting the views. But I'm sure any country would be like that on YouTube videos

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
There are simps that fall for it, but it’s mostly xalimos as usual. They have really low self esteem since there embarrassed to even seperate themselves from other Africans so not suprising

What I wonder is how they come across such obscure finds almost as if they have esp for one someone mentions anything somali related?

There are simps that fall for it, but it’s mostly xalimos as usual. They have really low self esteem since there embarrassed to even seperate themselves from other Africans so not suprising

Talking down on xaliimos won’t mean you life improves any time soon :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending