Why is sexualisation so rampant in Latin America?

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
The farther south the more people wear less clothes and are more lecherous, Muslim countries are the anomaly for this

You can find degenerate stuff from any race of people and say "this is their culture".

People who try to analyze Latin Americans constantly are way off the mark because they talk as though Latin Americans are this monolithic entity. In reality, Latin Americans are divided into rival and competing factions. To arrive at a true understanding, you have to take that as your starting point rather than the naïve premise that Latin Americans are all this monolithic entity.

Anyways, I think whether Latin Americans in overall terms are conservative or whether they are liberal degenerates is sort of relative. They're conservative compared to white Westerners- hence why so many in the US are rebelling against the Democrat party that feels entitled to their support. But they're definitely liberal if you compare them by the standards of conservative Muslim countries.

That being said, they are not as liberal as people might think. The region is as liberal as it is because of US and Western influence. As the US declines and loses influence, I think this will open the door for a face of Latin people that much of the wider world is not familiar with.

Right now the big political currents in the hispanosphere are Chavismo, which is sweeping the region, and Western-aligned liberal democracy. But there is a third historical current which (((hidden forces))) deliberately tried to wipe out, which is militant conservatism/hispanofascism (represented by figures like Victoriano Huerta, General Franco, Cristeros, Juan Abascal, Pinochet). Also just to be clear, what I am referring to, which is best exemplified by Franco, is much closer to Italian fascism than German naziism which is alien to it. In Spain under Franco where this was really developed, they came up with a form of Catholic fascism without racism. So militant combatting of degenerate forces minus the racism that plagues nazi ideology. I believe this tendency is on its way to open resurgence.

Latin America for hundreds if not thousands of years was governed by mesoamerican theocracies. Then centuries of Catholic theocracy. Theocracy is the natural form of government for the people of the region. What happened was that Anglos backed independence wars against Spain. Then the region fell under the US influence and the US of course promoted all sorts of liberal garbage. I believe the US influence will greatly decline, Latin Americans will be left to their own instincts (which are not remotely liberal) and all kinds of liberal white people will be crying about "human rights" supposedly being under threat in the region. You may see whatever this degenerate stuff is- but what the international audience isn't seeing is the revolt against liberalism that is brewing amongst many Latin Americans. Anyways, Peru is staunchly conservative and Argentina is basically like Sweden so there's a lot more variation than people realize.

Trending