Why is sex gross?

Its strange how none of three monothestic religions teach married men and women how to have a deep and spirtual connection during sex. They just expect us to figure it out

Which is the fun part of having a wife right? Discover it away and follow those instincts God gave you already. Allah was loving enough to give you all the pleasure nerve cells you need to feel good to the touch of the woman and her body. The rest is for you to follow those installed pleasure programs in you dude.

For your education, I googled how many pleasure nerve cells in a female clitoris.Here saxib: 8000 of them. Double what you have in your third leg. Imagine 8000 nerve cells just waiting for you to fire them up. Don't give that silly excuse of not having the power to give and take pleasure already. Don't blame God for your ignorance Breh.

upload_2019-10-15_14-47-24.png

Which is the fun part of having a wife right? Discover it away and follow those instincts God gave you already. Allah was loving enough to give you all the pleasure nerve cells you need to feel good to the touch of the woman and her body. The rest is for you to follow those installed pleasure programs in you dude.

For your education, I googled how many pleasure nerve cells in a female clitoris.Here saxib: 8000 of them. Double what you have in your third leg. Imagine 8000 nerve cells just waiting for you to fire them up. Don't give that silly excuse of not having the power to give and take pleasure already. Don't blame God for your ignorance Breh.

View attachment 80491

You are starting to creep me out with all this science shit

No need to diagnosis me. Not everyone enjoys sex doesn't mean they're scared of it lol some people fake it for their partner lol so chill.

You should let an alpha geeljire like me slide into your wet and warnm spots and put you through an 1 hour of ecstacy. Hopefully that would change your low libido. lmao

You should let an alpha geeljire like me slide into your wet and warnm spots and put you through an 1 hour of ecstacy. Hopefully that would change your low libido. lmao

She said she is married. She shouldn't be sharing her sexual information to avoid comments like these towards her, nonetheless, be respectful of her status.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
No need to diagnosis me. Not everyone enjoys sex doesn't mean they're scared of it lol some people fake it for their partner lol so chill.
* Checks the Diagnosis Book *
Its because you don't enjoy it, I can say that for sure!
In my opinion, in your point of view, sex is disgusting and weird. Its true, in a way its weird.
But who are we to criticize the way the human is created

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In my opinion, in your point of view, sex is disgusting and weird. Its true, in a way its weird.

I must be misreading something young breh. You are married but still a virgin? Or you stayed virgin for 19 years till you married?

To the other part of your comment, you do realize only a microscopic portion of your fluid gets mixed with another microscopic portion from your wife that grow into a babe? The whole babe is not inside of you waiting to pop up. A piece of you that carries your genes is taken and gets mixed with another piece of your wife which also carries her gene make-up. It is like a living code taken from you and inserted into another living code to give rise to another code made of flesh. This to continue human presence on earth till earth dies.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I must be misreading something young breh. You are married but still a virgin? Or you stayed virgin for 19 years till you married?

To the other part of your comment, you do realize only a microscopic portion of your fluid gets mixed with another microscopic portion from your wife that grow into a babe? The whole babe is not inside of you waiting to pop up. A piece of you that carries your genes is taken and gets mixed with another piece of your wife which also carries her gene make-up. It is like a living code taken from you and inserted into another living code to give rise to another code made of flesh. This to continue human presence on earth till earth dies.

I see . You enjoy sex. Good for you. Just make sure is halal.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
it grosses me out should i die alone? Lol or tell him to get a second wife keep him as a
My sister 2mins sesh is what grossed u out?
Maybe you should communicate your fantasy to your husband before u divorce him. Tell him what u want from him.

She said she is married. She shouldn't be sharing her sexual information to avoid comments like these towards her, nonetheless, be respectful of her status.
not married anymore, iam just sharing a fact i just dont like sex. I like baaris better. Some of yall feeling offended lol no offense to anyone here.

it is gross,us guys have this hormonal/psychological push to have sex but as soon as we bust a nut,we always wonder why we even did it,but the good thing about being a guy is appearance and imagination can get us back in action,i imagine its different for girls/women

who are you married to?when did you marry?you come across as young

try getting yourself in a mood,its extremely important,its actually not healthy to see sex that way,after you have kids you will completely lose interest,and lack of sex brings a lot of problems in a relationship,don't be naive enough to think the deen will protect you
Not married. This post was only meant for fun. Its true i do find it gross. Would much rather not do it.