WHY IS PARIS THE MOST VISITED CITY IN THE WORLD! What’s great abt it? Have u been there ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

It goes to show that whoever controls the media and commercials can inflate their unremarkable city’s reputation.

It doesn’t tickle my fancy to visit Paris.

I’ve heard mixed experiences by people who went there.

I’d rather see St.Petersburg Russia. I’m currently following this African lady that’s trying to visit every country in the world.
I’m loving St. Petersburg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Oh Russians will like her for sure. (sexually i mean)

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
your sentence is incomplete: "Oh Russians will _____ her for sure. (sexually i mean)."
- the F word?
- the K word?

Thanks for the correction huuno.

PS Can u stop stalking me.?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Beautiful city, amazing food, friendly people what’s not to love? been there 3 times and I would still go back

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
loool the pictures are missing broken windows and burning cars. Overrated refugee filled slum

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I would visit any country in the world instead of the cursed USA, what a disgusting country.

NotMyL

VIP
I have no interest in visiting a country that is racist, Islamaphobic and voted for bigots like Trump
Don’t let the media fool you, it’s not that bad. Most people are nice. Anyways you could always visit blue states like Cali, Minnesota, Illinois, Hawaii etc they hate Trump just as much. Just stay away from the south lol

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
but america is like 50 countries in one, i would def go to Hawaii, florida, new york, california,

so many nice places, its half a continent dude,
no man I am not giving my hard earned money to them. They are the ones crippling Somalia and supporting terrorism

NotMyL

VIP
but america is like 50 countries in one, i would def go to Hawaii, florida, new york, california,

so many nice places, its half a continent dude,
Exactly, @TekNiKo is forgetting not all of US is racist that voted for Trump. To say you will never visit NYC, California, never see Disney World? That’s sad.

Apollo

VIP
Paris today is culturally not European. It is a globalist city with lots of Africans. You won't get the vibe Paris had a few decades ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending