Why is no one talking about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Trump’s retweet of Britain First memes was all over the news and I haven’t seen a single thread about it. My theory is that many of you are fed up with sharia patrols and don’t mind him sharing this.

When a president is retweeting memes, regardless of the message, at that point it's probably not worth commenting on such a person.:jaynerd:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
When a president is retweeting memes, regardless of the message, at that point it's probably not worth commenting on such a person.:jaynerd:
It’s a very consequential meme. We have threads about totally irrelevant things all the time. I think people sort of agree that Britain has a Muslim problem.

It’s a very consequential meme. We have threads about totally irrelevant things all the time. I think people sort of agree that Britain has a Muslim problem.
Not really, 85% of people in britain are white and around 95% are Christians or Atheist's. There is probably a larger muslim population in france, USA, Sweden and numerous other western countries then the uk. I honest to god don't understand why people peddle this lie. A quick google search would put that to bed.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_Kingdom

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/british-people-muslims-uk-inequality-happiness-ipsos-mori-survey-a7476526.html?amp.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Trump’s retweet of Britain First memes was all over the news and I haven’t seen a single thread about it. My theory is that many of you are fed up with sharia patrols and don’t mind him sharing this.

I heard about it on the radio earlier. We're going to take over the world that's why all this sentiment exists. Without Islamphobia there wouldn't be so many converts:manny:

I wouldn't like to blame all Muslims for this but Britain does seriously need to crack down on extremism, I'm getting sick of these Wahabbi weirdos preaching Sharia for Britain.

BANTU

+op MVLI
At this point, it's inconsequential. He's already destroyed the presidency.

Trump is also considering going back to being a Birther ("Obama was born in Kenya") and he also wants to claim the voice on the Access Hollywood tapes (which he apologized for) isn't him.

The man is so far gone, there is no bottom for him.

I wouldn't like to blame all Muslims for this but Britain does seriously need to crack down on extremism, I'm getting sick of these Wahabbi weirdos preaching Sharia for Britain.

Sharia for UK Sharia for UK Sharia for UK

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I heard about it on the radio earlier. We're going to take over the world that's why all this sentiment exists. Without Islamphobia there wouldn't be so many converts:manny:
Nah. We’ve reached a point where a politician cannot go on tv and say Islam is a religion of peace without being laughed at. That’s where things stand.

Nah. We’ve reached a point where a politician cannot go on tv and say Islam is a religion of peace without being laughed at. That’s where things stand.

Only weak people say shxt like that mate we are now inside the belly of the beast there is nothing you can do, too late kkkk

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Well unfortunately they will either take over and impose sharia or there will be a major clash of civilizations fairly soon, and moderates will have no choice but to side with the west.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
We’ve reached a point where a young Muslim man in the west is afraid to say he’s Muslim because he can’t logically justify it. It’s a new day in the world.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
You are being checkmated everywhere sxb. The POTUS called out your bs and your bearded friends in the backs of pickup trucks are getting droned as we speak.

There's 100 more big beards where that came from:denzelnigga:. They tried to bury us but didn't know we were seeds, aduunka waan qabsanayna, quraanka banalagu bushaarayay. In a few generations you'll here of Abdullah ibn Mohamed ibnu Trump:wowsweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts