Why is MEN's worst nightmare is being cheated on?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why? Just watch the first 3 minutes the rest is madhoow talk

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This kinda of extreme jealousy pathological according to google

Pathological jealousy, also known as morbid jealousy, Othello syndrome or delusional jealousy, is a psychological disorder in which a person is preoccupied with the thought that their spouse or sexual partner is being unfaithful without having any real proof, along with socially unacceptable or abnormal behaviour

Why wouldn't any sane rational person dread the idea of waking up at 4-5am every morning, working 12hr shifts, sacrificing their youth/health/freedom all to unknowingly raise someone else's child? That's the male equivalent of rape in my opinion :kanyehmm:

Why wouldn't any sane rational person dread the idea of waking up at 4-5am every morning, working 12hr shifts, sacrificing their youth/health/freedom all to unknowingly raise someone else's child? That's the male equivalent of rape in my opinion :kanyehmm:
Very true, I'm definitely going to DNA test the kids for safety sake.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
A mans worst nightmare indeed these type of women news the death penalty!

Men talking emotions here and pick me women are agreeing with them. But we? When we talk about out emotions. You call us emotional and women are not like that as if you know, but we don’t know who we are. tf with hypocrisy, mansplainig and brainwashing.

@Nak-Muay-Kru

Genuine question

I get that cheating would be their worst nightmare, but why do they in turn try to normalise cheating on women and even find it comical or sometimes aspirational to have a lot of women on the go, despite knowing exactly how their wife would feel?

I just don't understand how jealous men are, but dismiss women when they get cheated on.

If you find out at an old age it’s pretty much murder AND rape

@Nak-Muay-Kru

Genuine question

I get that cheating would be their worst nightmare, but why do they in turn try to normalise cheating on women and even find it comical or sometimes aspirational to have a lot of women on the go, despite knowing exactly how their wife would feel?

I just don't understand how jealous men are, but dismiss women when they get cheated on.
men and women don't understand each other

men and women don't understand each other
I understand that men are very territorial and incredibly jealous. I understand that the idea of their wife entertaining another is probably one of their worst nightmares. What I don't understand is why they dismiss it when women feel similar emotions or when women complain about jealousy? Many find it aspirational and or comical despite understanding the feeling. Why?

@Nak-Muay-Kru

Genuine question

Cheating is abhorent in either gender and you should legit be stoned. But men are encouraged by gaal society and by their biological programming to crush as much pussy as humanly possible. If a man successfully cheats and gets the other women pregnant without having to commit any resources towards child-rearing then he's basically a winner, evolutionarily speaking anyway. But it utimately comes down to paternity insecurity. Because irrespective of how much a woman cheats, the child will always be her's, I think that's why female infidelity is so heavily scrutinised and utterly terrifying to men.

As for the normalisation of cheating, I think the new retarded redpill bollocks of "hiGh vAlUe mEn aRE alLowEd tO cHeAt" being pushed is the cause. It's a power fantasy at it's core. Zoomers aren't getting nearly as much pussy as lads from my generation and I'm a boaderline zoomer myself. So these online charlatans capitalised on that fact and have successfully turned the fustrations of these horny young men into a multi-million industry. The "I'll get to cheat too and show all those whòres who rejected me/broke my heart" is just a coping mechanism for the most part. I wouldn't pay too much attention unless you plan on marrying some zoomie lol

Last edited:
I understand that men are very territorial and incredibly jealous. I understand that the idea of their wife entertaining another is probably one of their worst nightmares. What I don't understand is why they dismiss it when women feel similar emotions or when women complain about jealousy? Many find it aspirational and or comical despite understanding the feeling. Why?
men can be hypocritical, we're not completely rational

Just don't marry a gaalo woman, as their is a higher chance for cheating to take place, a practising muslim woman who don't wear tight clothes ,makeup and don't go out often will not cheat, im not saying it won't happen but the likely chance is extremely rare

I don't get people who lose their minds over cheating partners. At the end of the day you held on to your morals and that person just wasn't for you

Trending