Why is it that

When a Somali girl goes for a Madow on average the guy looks absolutely trash. But when it’s a Somali guy with a non Somali the girl is always good looking.
Then the girls have the nerve to go online and bash Somali men looks.:what1:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Ignore them. Most of them are xaasid and ruined their own lives. Misery loves company.

There are many like them in every community. Trash trying to drag their community down. Just mind your own business and succeed.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Idk it’s really confusing. This one xalimo in my bio class and I were getting along pretty well, I thought.

She adds me on IG, I check her Twitter and am greeted with a tweet saying
“All Somali men have to offer is skinny legs and big heads” or something to that effect.

It’s mostly screams for attention and years extreme sexual frustration that causes them to act this way.

Idk it’s really confusing. This one xalimo in my bio class and I were getting along pretty well, I thought.

She adds me on IG, I check her Twitter and am greeted with a tweet saying
“All Somali men have to offer is skinny legs and big heads” or something to that effect.

It’s mostly screams for attention and years extreme sexual frustration that causes them to act this way.

Behind your back as well, they will smile at you like this in person
E7CC3E9A-EC0C-482C-A7ED-87FAF3F9C283.jpeg

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
When a Somali girl goes for a Madow on average the guy looks absolutely trash. But when it’s a Somali guy with a non Somali the girl is always good looking.
Then the girls have the nerve to go online and bash Somali men looks.:what1:
Somali guys with their beautiful qalanjos dancing to African beats kkkkk :russsmug: