Why is it that I become instantly unattracted to girls...

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Kindly leave my thread. I don't know what you're talking about.
These xoolo called haliimos will drag you and derail your thread just for pointing out an observation. Watch this thread go into qashin just because you asked a question...

They seem to care too much about what men like and dislike that they'll try to indoctrinate you to fit their beliefs.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
These xoolo called haliimos will drag you and derail your thread just for pointing out an observation. Watch this thread go into qashin just because you asked a question...

They seem to care too much about what men like and dislike that they'll try to indoctrinate you to fit their beliefs.
I've been insulted for my belief countless times saaxib, but I still stand my ground walaal :win:

That's not what I see delusional twat.

You aren't a male. Don't say this stuff to make you feel better.

Who

wallahi they r they r so into wat we r doing they claim we aint shit but get mad when a non somali approaches a somali girl

trust me girl, i know they are crazy about us...i just need to take one screenshot of my insta, facebook, reddit heck even linkedin dms but im not here to prove a minor my point

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
trust me girl, i know they are crazy about us...i just need to take one screenshot of my insta, facebook, reddit heck even linkedin dms but im not here to prove a minor my point
We aren't.

That's the old generation.:ftw9nwa:

Trending

Latest posts