Why is it so frickin hot today

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Wallahi I’m dying man what is this? No one told me it was gonna be scorching like this today. I’m thirsty asf and I cant even rest my hand anywhere on the bus because everything is burning. If I knew it was gonna be this hot I woulda done everything I needed to do yesterday and to think people are actually enjoying this weather? You people are monsters

Wallahi I’m dying man what is this? No one told me it was gonna be scorching like this today. I’m thirsty asf and I cant even rest my hand anywhere on the bus because everything is burning. If I knew it was gonna be this hot I woulda done everything I needed to do yesterday and to think people are actually enjoying this weather? You people are monsters
Where do you live? I’m Just wondering out of curiosity. it’s 79 degrees right now where I’m at.

Worst thing is that there’s no such thing as AC in this backwards shithole

How bad must Britain be for Africans to refer to it as '3rd world' and other terms that are less than flattering?

Australia and New Zealand seem to be much better than the United States and the UK.

Last edited:

where did you live brother? I'm in Texas, so it's always been hot here. [IT'S 101 degrees Fahrenheit here]

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
How bad must Britain be for Africans to refer to it as '3rd world' and other terms that are less than flattering?

Australia and New Zealand seem to be much better than the United States and the UK.
It’s worse than a shithole. It’s the shittiest of shitholes. Everything from the weather to the people is just disgusting here

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Worst thing is that there’s no such thing as AC in this backwards shithole
Y’all don’t have AC?
A52373E7-1D8B-4243-A7D7-340BA6D61C21.jpeg

Ac in our house is on 24/7, my college dorm comes with free central AC .
God bless america (not really)!

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I am sick of you ungrateful pussies complaining about our great land. If you dont like it take your gaajo ass back to where you escaped from:camby:

uk-flag.gif

It’s worse than a shithole. It’s the shittiest of shitholes. Everything from the weather to the people is just disgusting here

Thank God I don't live there; it seems so grey and dreary. I can't recall the comedian, but I cracked up when he said he felt compelled to cut himself just to see some colour.

:mjlol:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Today was alright. Sweet weather. This week is going to be fairly nice.

London. We’re not really used to heat here so it pretty much caught me off guard.
Oh yeah it ussualy doesn’t get hot in the UK, imagine living in a State like Nevada or Arizona where it’s ridiculously hot all the time year round.

I live in San Diego, California where it’s always sunny but it doesn’t get too hot since it’s located next to the coast, last month I drove from San Diego to Phoenix on the interstate 10 freeway, I stopped by a gas station in the middle of nowhere @ the California-Arizona border & it was ridicously hot & humid, Arizona’s heat is very unbearable One of my cousins lives in Phoenix & I remember one day it was 120 degrees it never gets that hot in Southern California.
4D7BC6E4-7DF9-4AA3-8B4F-38783CAF9053.png
It’s going to be 100 degrees the whole week in Phoenix, I would hate to live in that type of climate.

Trending