Why is it so expensive to take a flight back home ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Rest of Europe you can travel dirt cheap even take Ryanair

But ticket prices back home is always pricey why?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You should see how much it is from the states, I think it's cheaper for reer Europe.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
It`s quite cheap now to fly to hargeisa because of the direct flights. Only paid £570/$700 this summer took emirates and flydubai

It costs us $2000 CDN to go to Somalia even right now in October and that's only if you're flying from Toronto.

I heard reer England pay £500 to go to Hargeisa or Xamar in the summer round trip.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
It costs us $2000 CDN to go to Somalia even right now in October and that's only if you're flying from Toronto.

I heard reer England pay £500 to go to Hargeisa or Xamar in the summer round trip.
Nope it actually costs 1400 cdn but yh its still more expensive than flying from europe
upload_2017-10-22_17-35-33.png

Zailah

Exam season guys !

Hargeisa yes but not Xamar. It’s like £1300 round trip for me in London

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Hargeisa yes but not Xamar. It’s like £1300 round trip for me in London
That's a shame it's Turkish airlines fault. They don't fly direct from Istanbul to Mogadishu there's a stop over at Djibouti in between which makes it longer and more expensive. When going to Hargeisa you just fly from London to Dubai then Dubai to Hargeisa straight with no extra stop

Last edited:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
That's a shame it's Turkish airlines fault. They don't fly direct from Istanbul to Mogadishu there's a stop over at Djibouti in between which makes it longer and more expensive. When going to Hargeisa you just fly from London to Dubai then Dubai to Hargeisa straight with no extra stop

I know the struggle :friendhug:
Gonna start saving up for the summer

It’s absolutely ridiculous :gucciwhat: and I’m saving up soon too :friendhug:

It`s quite cheap now to fly to hargeisa because of the direct flights. Only paid £570/$700 this summer took emirates and flydubai
that's if ur fast with booking. there's competition. my fam paid around the equivalent of £1050.

friends who were fast got it for £600 :bell:

too hargeysa btw

£500 is too little. cheapest is around £600

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
If you are more flexible you can find cheap flights, use the App skyscanner and look at the flight deals sites. If it weren't for my job I would've been saving a lot money traveling.

If you are more flexible you can find cheap flights, use the App skyscanner and look at the flight deals sites. If it weren't for my job I would've been saving a lot money traveling.

It hurts when you have acrophobia and you have to sit in a plane for more than 10 hours:mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending