Why is it our fight that some arab is getting terrorized

It's crazy there's not many threads about this
We Somalis really shouldn't care about some arabs problem in-fact any black muslim shouldn't.
A white man would just shoot you and it's like a slap in the face compared to what an arab would do to you.

Before you slap me with islam,

please look at what they do to our youth in tah-reeb they gang rape and torture our girls and burn the men alive.
But i guess nobody talks about that and it's just sad.

Last edited:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
We Somalis really shouldn't care about some arabs problem in-fact any black muslim shouldn't.
A white man would just shoot you and it's like a slap in the face compared to what an arab would do to you.

please look at what they do to our youth in tah-reeb they gang rape and torture our girls and burn the men alive.
Somalis don't care about another qabil niggas dying but they care about sand niggas, wallahi that's funny

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

You proberly dont care about arabs. But if tyrone the drugsdealer gets killed by the police you will proberly protest. :mjlaugh:
i dont care about arabs of jåreers.

you would never see me protesting for tyroons :mjlaugh: i can promise you that

I don't have anything against black people they haven't done anything to us

They're just people i don't look up-to

They're a broken community,
broken homes,
85% of their kids born out of wedlock,
70% of their women not married,
their biggest role model is cardi-b
half of their men locked away,
they left decency and morals in 1960
that decent 5% leaves the community and dates out
lost their real identity because of the whites
and if we somali diaspora's keep looking up-to them were going to end up like them

Last edited:

Sxb what’s been going on in Palestine is something that’s been happening for 70 years, they’re trashing and burning masjid Al-Aqsa, this is also been prophesied in the Quran so it’s super important

Trending