Why is it okay to be racist to some races?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting fed up of the double standards. Ppl don't show the same passion in tackling racism displayed towards other ethnicities compared to when blacks are insulted. I was got on the bus today and some shy asian kid was being racially abused. They were making asian sounds to mock him, it was indirect intended racism and they were mockingly laughing at him. There were only few ppl at the tope of the bus but i was really the only person disgusted by this behaviour. No one really did much other than stare disapprovingly.

Am i right or am i wrong? do ppl take racism as seriously when black descendants are not the victims. Btw london is a third world shithole and cadaans really are salty about becoming a minority.

:faysalwtf::farmajoyaab:

Why do you have to involve black people into other people experiencing racism?

People react differently to black people experiencing racism because blacks have suffered most from it.

Last edited:

People react differently to black people experiencing racism because blacks have suffered most from it.
It's not insulting. It's just amazing how ppl clearly react differently when someone else experiences racism. The black experience is like readin ayat kursi 7000 angels come to defend you. Yet all my life i seen ppl take it as a joke when some other race is insulted. I'm genuinely curious. Much like jews for instance no one will walk away scott free after insulting the jewish race.

:gucciwhat::ohhh:

Surely they have suffered the most recently. But i'm sure even that can't be true today since the rohinya suffer racism to the extreme and other groups that are being burnt alive. One could say that some today deserve the same sympathy as blacks since they suffer the same fate as their ancestors did.

Rohingya ae being burnt alive by burmese, somalis in south africa, uighurs in china. We all know that jews win the victim contest since they got free land from their suffering, but when does the hypocrisy stop?

:notsureif:

That indifference is what enables to be racist to Somalis. It needs to be called out
Not even that but what i find stifling is that many racial groups suffer more today than so called descendants of slavery and jews. Shouldn't the victim card be transferred to those that need it more today.

JLw55hIJFYva.jpg

Surely they have suffered the most recently. But i'm sure even that can't be true today since the rohinya suffer racism to the extreme and other groups that are being burnt alive. One could say that some today deserve the same sympathy as blacks since they suffer the same fate as their ancestors did.

Rohingya ae being burnt alive by burmese, somalis in south africa, uighurs in china. We all know that jews win the victim contest since they got free land from their suffering, but when does the hypocrisy stop?

:notsureif:
People suffer all over the world. Let's not start this tiresome comparative suffering.

This wasn't some "niggar" it was an asian kid being targeted.

:shookgabre:
usually niggars are targeted. asians I hate as well, but at least they dish out a lot of racism themselves as opposed to slaves who always complain about 'see yu don let uz marry ur daugterz' .

fuk niggars.

usually niggars are targeted. asians I hate as well, but at least they dish out a lot of racism themselves as opposed to slaves who always complain about 'see yu don let uz marry ur daugterz' .

fuk niggars.
The whole daughter thing is all about lust. Most blacks want to marry just for sex and then they statistically speaking run away from the responsibility. Anyway good luck to the men since the state covers female stupidity with child support. Imagine a world without child support. All those females that choose losers will be dumped with the children. The state doesn't want single parent homes.

:ufdup:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

fuk niggars.

I still cant figure where that retarded mindset came from:farmajoyaab:

Apollo

VIP
My Suugo Science theory is that the former enslavement of blacks is what causes much of the racism against them.

In the new world most of them came as slaves. In the Arab world most of them came as slaves. In East Asia all they know is African-Americans who constantly talk of being enslaved and suffering from white supremacy.

If this never happened, people would have respected blacks globally.

Also, the lack of development in Africa is what makes people question the capabilities of the black race.

Asians are generally the target of racial attacks because they lack numbers and they’re not the most confrontational people. Plus they have some terrible stereotypes attached to them. I feel really bad for indhoyars sometimes tbh.

And Idk why some people on this forum hate African Americans or black people in general. Aside from Jamaicans and UK blacks, black people see us as their fellow black Africans and are very friendly people in general.

Y’all should remember that most people consider us black as well lmao.

My Suugo Science theory is that the former enslavement of blacks is what causes much of the racism against them.

In the new world most of them came as slaves. In the Arab world most of them came as slaves. In East Asia all they know is African-Americans who constantly talk of being enslaved and suffering from white supremacy.

If this never happened, people would have respected blacks globally.
It's this narrative that is being pushed by UNICEF, UN, and similar humanitarian organizations. Seeing kids with bloated stomachs, and flies in their eyeballs has made a permanent image of us in the subconscious of every other race. The image of subsaharan-Africa is destroyed by seemingly harmless PR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts