Why is hajj so expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking of going hajj in the past. It's 1 of the 5 pillars (as you know) which are compulsory on us a muslims. But also the hardest pillar due to how high prices have rocketed. In the UK I would pay atleast 4k per person. :farmajoyaab:

So this makes it something that you have to set aside some time and effort to do. Not sure why the Saudis/ pakis have not thought about making the flight prices and hotel at the least reasonable (paigons) .

Hajj has become profitable business. Would you go, and when do you see yourself going. Personally Umrah is reasonable but I will very likely hold out on the Hajj for now till I get my lacag right. :nahgirl:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I've been thinking of going hajj in the past. It's 1 of the 5 pillars (as you know) which are compulsory on us a muslims. But also the hardest pillar due to how high prices have rocketed. In the UK I would pay atleast 4k per person. :farmajoyaab:

So this makes it something that you have to set aside some time and effort to do. Not sure why the Saudis/ pakis have not thought about making the flight prices and hotel at the least reasonable (paigons) .

Hajj has become profitable business. Would you go, and when do you see yourself going. Personally Umrah is reasonable but I will very likely hold out on the Hajj for now till I get my lacag right. :nahgirl:

Well start saving now. Make it a goal. U r too young. Make the niyaat, if u die before going, it is a reward, if u dont die, u have the money to go. Win Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts