Why is fast food expensive in USA?

Dixy is one of the biggest chicken shops across London, Birmingham and other big cities. It serves burgers, chicken wings, chicken thighs and many more. Prices range from £2.50-3.50 which is basically 3 dollars to 4 dollars, no where near the crazy $14 two piece of malnourished American chicken meals :lol: .

but keep in mind yankis on average earn like 2 times more than us, despite the pound still being a little bit stronger, an average american can make on low wages 2 times as much

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think it was £4.79 for medium or £5.19 for large

Then it is expensive in the UK because of the value of Pound or it could be the same if u change the currencies

here it costs $ 8.00 for the Big mac combo and fries and drink

Tukraq

VIP
They were established while we were still coming here and the fast food market here is competitive. Most odayaal who open shops rely on other old Somali men and their qabil wars.

I thought fast food was cheap in the US though.
Depending on what State prices for everything will be much higher because wages and living standards are much higher, like food in the Bay Area won’t be the same price as Alabama, as for the established part honestly it doesn’t matter, new chains make it all the time

Macalin M

Out here
Yh that shit needs to be higher than a motherfucker. They need to lower gym memberships for them as well. Get more lads out of the chippy and into the gym

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
I heard it’s the opposite healthy food is expensive while junk food is very cheap. Pure drinking water is also unavailable.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I didn’t know fast food was cheaper outside the US like Canada and UK but u can still buy affordable items using their promotional deals. :)

Trending