Why is everyone not talking about the Somaliphobia by others?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Why is this Somaliphobia is allowed and promoted mostly in UK?
There's a whole book detailing how cadaan people shit on Somalis in Minnesota after 9/11. Your own president insults you niggas, our diasporas can't be compared sxb.

Apollo

VIP
@Manafesto

The most Somalophobic country is IMO Kenya (obviously outside of NFD like Nairobi etc).

Some time ago I met a Kenyan guy (in Europe) and he told me he gets mistaken for Somali often by the white people there and I could tell from the way he was saying it that he found this to be a negative thing and was bothered by it. :holeup:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I was talking to my little cousin from UK and he was telling me as a kid Jamaicans, West Africans and Whites were coming together to tell them and throw disturbing comments like “ go home dirty Somalian”, they use to get constant Islamaphobic, refugee, pirate, alien and famine remarks on the daily bases.

He told me nobody had their backs except other Somalis and in school they use to defend themselves no matter what despite being heavily out numbered.

I watched an interview where even Maya Jama who is only half Somali even got told to go home by Jamaicans. Even in 2020 there are videos on what nationality you wouldn’t date and we are the constant targets. And When we send a shot back with the same energy other black play victim and cry anti-black.

Somalis are being called aliens in the Uk by mainly the black community, no one talks about the racist abuse Somalis get, it is kinda sad walahi.

The YouTube channels by SWJ Halimos and other people never talk about somali's in a positive way and only try to bring us down, most of these women never forget to mention how Somali men aren’t good lovers and family care takers

I assume that these SJW halimos from NA, that they can't relate to the UK somalis experience

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Iam telling you: Its the Forehead:mugshotman:
That’s why I always either wear bangs when my hair was long or headdresses. This one is my favorite
2D9F2452-2B53-4B34-9508-673F4E2EF547.jpeg
Or this
5289B267-EDC1-4BAB-966C-D62449D2989A.jpeg

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
@Manafesto

The most Somalophobic country is IMO Kenya (obviously outside of NFD like Nairobi etc).

Some time ago I met a Kenyan guy (in Europe) and he told me he gets mistaken for Somali often by the white people there and I could tell from the way he was saying it that he found this to be a negative thing and was bothered by it. :holeup:
But don’t understand Kenya’s mad about Somalis being there when it was originally theirs in first place. Literally, the European imperialists did some Bernie Sanders shit and redistribute our land to other Kenya and Ethiopian for “equality “ Open borders for the Aden Sea!!! White folks taxed us cause WE LIVE IN SOCIETY

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Africans complaining about Somalis traveling to different countries for business.
Me : Gee Golly, you mean tell that the NOMADIC people who are self employed merchants want to travel to over countries and make money ?!?! Say what?!? Also they hate being overly taxed ? High taxes are good for self employed people .
It’s not fair that Somalis make money in other countries when other Africans aren’t. Who cares that you worked 80 hours a week, traveled hundreds of miles with only 50 shillings in your pocket and have to send money to your family !!!! You should give your moneys to your Wakandan brothers that hate you.
We brothers because we’re both victims of the white people. It’s not like any other Africans help Imperialists take over Somalia . Ethiopia and Kenya would love to give back our land, but with the way their bank account is step up, they can’t. Damn white devil is messing up their bank account so they can’t uplift us.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Iam telling you: Its the Forehead:mugshotman:

Whenever the forehead thing is mentioned I have this desire to measure my forehead. My forehead is normal but wtf is it with the forehead thing. Our foreheads look normal but the more it's brought up, the more I keep thinking I'm just blind.

The main reason why they would lose hard is that they’re surrounded by water and Somalia has way more numbers. If the battle is on water, it’s going to be a wrap. Puerto Ricans, Cubans and DRs are Jamaica’s light skinned cousin that thinks he’s better than you but loves to quote Marcus Garvey . Haitians are cool.
We would litterly wipe.them out

Alluring

Sayonara
Whenever the forehead thing is mentioned I have this desire to measure my forehead. My forehead is normal but wtf is it with the forehead thing. Our foreheads look normal but the more it's brought up, the more I keep thinking I'm just blind.
I think it's because we disproportionately have larger foreheads and some people call it the "alien head shape."

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
I was talking to my little cousin from UK and he was telling me as a kid Jamaicans, West Africans and Whites were coming together to tell them and throw disturbing comments like “ go home dirty Somalian”, they use to get constant Islamaphobic, refugee, pirate, alien and famine remarks on the daily bases.

He told me nobody had their backs except other Somalis and in school they use to defend themselves no matter what despite being heavily out numbered.

I watched an interview where even Maya Jama who is only half Somali even got told to go home by Jamaicans. Even in 2020 there are videos on what nationality you wouldn’t date and we are the constant targets. And When we send a shot back with the same energy other black play victim and cry anti-black.

Somalis are being called aliens in the Uk by mainly the black community, no one talks about the racist abuse Somalis get, it is kinda sad walahi.

The YouTube channels by SWJ Halimos and other people never talk about somali's in a positive way and only try to bring us down, most of these women never forget to mention how Somali men aren’t good lovers and family care takers

Me and my cousin's used to bash their heads in London, I went to capital city academy in North West London in the early 2000s and we never took shit from anyone. But yes, somaliphobia does exist to this day, and it's not even the white people, it's generally the low IQ Caribbeans especially, I've always got along with other Africans, maybe it's the blood and the fact that our ancestors shared a continent.

Trending