Why is everyone not talking about the Somaliphobia by others?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I was talking to my little cousin from UK and he was telling me as a kid Jamaicans, West Africans and Whites were coming together to tell them and throw disturbing comments like “ go home dirty Somalian”, they use to get constant Islamaphobic, refugee, pirate, alien and famine remarks on the daily bases.

He told me nobody had their backs except other Somalis and in school they use to defend themselves no matter what despite being heavily out numbered.

I watched an interview where even Maya Jama who is only half Somali even got told to go home by Jamaicans. Even in 2020 there are videos on what nationality you wouldn’t date and we are the constant targets. And When we send a shot back with the same energy other black play victim and cry anti-black.

Somalis are being called aliens in the Uk by mainly the black community, no one talks about the racist abuse Somalis get, it is kinda sad walahi.

The YouTube channels by SWJ Halimos and other people never talk about somali's in a positive way and only try to bring us down, most of these women never forget to mention how Somali men aren’t good lovers and family care takers

Why is this Somaliphobia is allowed and promoted mostly in UK?

I think it’s because we’re weird looking. We don’t look like any other groups that people are used to seeing in the West. Kids make up for funny looking people, it’s what kids do. Get over it you alien looking mfs

Alluring

Sayonara
Every ethnicity gets hate tbh especially africans. West africans also get hurled with insults and you know it. The only difference is when it's directed at west africans & carribeans it's racism and anti-black but when it's at somalis it's all jokes or whatever.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I was talking to my little cousin from UK and he was telling me as a kid Jamaicans, West Africans and Whites were coming together to tell them and throw disturbing comments like “ go home dirty Somalian”, they use to get constant Islamaphobic, refugee, pirate, alien and famine remarks on the daily bases.

He told me nobody had their backs except other Somalis and in school they use to defend themselves no matter what despite being heavily out numbered.

I watched an interview where even Maya Jama who is only half Somali even got told to go home by Jamaicans. Even in 2020 there are videos on what nationality you wouldn’t date and we are the constant targets. And When we send a shot back with the same energy other black play victim and cry anti-black.

Somalis are being called aliens in the Uk by mainly the black community, no one talks about the racist abuse Somalis get, it is kinda sad walahi.

The YouTube channels by SWJ Halimos and other people never talk about somali's in a positive way and only try to bring us down, most of these women never forget to mention how Somali men aren’t good lovers and family care takers

londishu niggas need to call out somalis who use social media to spew anti somali shit how can u expect others to respect if u niggas can't respect urself

Just be racist back iam from holland and i used have beef with these ghanian es when i went they used to call me pirate and i used to say they look like men. How are you women but you have no hair hahahahaha that makes them angry

Alluring

Sayonara
Just be racist back iam from holland and i used have beef with these ghanian b****es when i went they used to call me pirate and i used to say they look like men. How are you women but you have no hair hahahahaha that makes them angry

Are you a man? Men arguing with women in 2020 like a chick flick :mjlol:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Just be racist back iam from holland and i used have beef with these ghanian b****es when i went they used to call me pirate and i used to say they look like men. How are you women but you have no hair hahahahaha that makes them angry

Gewoon klappen broer, eentje op de oog KO

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
A right of passage. It's not as bad nowadays but you get the odd few racists that are jealous and bitter that think they can still call out Somalis with no repucussions.

Likewise some Somalis don't realise that the new generation born here grew up with madows and ajnabis and have friends from all walks of life.

Everyone gets racism tbh. Just that madow and Jews get the most sympathy. Hell even cadaans get mad hate but everyone let's it slide.

Are you a man? Men arguing with women in 2020 like a chick flick :mjlol:
Its not arguing its standing up for yourself these other blacks think they can treat us like shit but as soon you say something back they call you racist but you need to let them know you s have no hair hahahahahaahahaa

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Just insult them personally ie their face, wealth, career , etc. Don't resort to racist comments and stoop to their levels.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft

It happens in the USA, too. I live around a lot of Hebrew Israelites and would tell me to go home and that I’m evil. I think it’s the maadows in those weird hotep cults. And YASS, the Jamaicans are asshats here in Chicongo. One yardie dude told me that Jamaica could conquer Somalia because we’re too skinny to fight. And they ALWAYS, and I mean always booty clap for their precious Ethiopians. Apparently, Somalis are being punished for being big ol’ meanie heads to Ethiopians who dindu nuffin and didn’t get taken over by the Asgardans because they had the power of Jesus and the Jews.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Its not arguing its standing up for yourself these other blacks think they can treat us like shit but as soon you say something back they call you racist but you need to let them know you *****s have no hair hahahahahaahahaa
What’s grinds my gears is that if you say anything back then you’re a racist. But you also the same race as them. Seriously, I was told by a maadow chick that I hate myself for not finding Megan the Stallion pretty and I’m don’t look attractive like her.
THAT. DOESN’T. MAKE. ANY. SENSE!!!!! How is it self hate if I don’t look like her?!?! Hood maadows are the most judgmental but can’t take any criticism at all. Like maadows want to treat me like shit, but also want unconditional love from you. There’s black chicks who have nothing in common with me and don’t like really me but try to invite to their cookouts . That’s my issue.

It happens in the USA, too. I live around a lot of Hebrew Israelites and would tell me to go home and that I’m evil. I think it’s the maadows in those weird hotep cults. And YASS, the Jamaicans are asshats here in Chicongo. One yardie dude told me that Jamaica could conquer Somalia because we’re too skinny to fight. And they ALWAYS, and I mean always booty clap for their precious Ethiopians. Apparently, Somalis are being punished for being big ol’ meanie heads to Ethiopians who dindu nuffin and didn’t get taken over by the Asgardans because they had the power of Jesus and the Jews.
Conquer kulaha hahaha how many jamaicans are.their 1.5 million how are they gonna conquer us with twerking and weed first they need to learn how to clean their junky hair

What’s grinds my gears is that if you say anything back then you’re a racist. But you also the same race as them. Seriously, I was told by a maadow chick that I hate myself for not finding Megan the Stallion pretty and I’m don’t look attractive like her.
THAT. DOESN’T. MAKE. ANY. SENSE!!!!! How is it self hate if I don’t look like her?!?! Hood maadows are the most judgmental but can’t take any criticism at all. Like maadows want to treat me like shit, but also want unconditional love from you. There’s black chicks who have nothing in common with me and don’t like really me but try to invite to their cookouts . That’s my issue.
Free food shi i’d definitely go to the cookout

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Conquer kulaha hahaha how many jamaicans are.their 1.5 million how are they gonna conquer us with twerking and weed first they need to learn how to clean their junky hair
The main reason why they would lose hard is that they’re surrounded by water and Somalia has way more numbers. If the battle is on water, it’s going to be a wrap. Puerto Ricans, Cubans and DRs are Jamaica’s light skinned cousin that thinks he’s better than you but loves to quote Marcus Garvey . Haitians are cool.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Free food shi i’d definitely go to the cookout
Only if there’s jerk chicken, but I won’t touch their spaghetti. But I’m not really into American cuisine like that, except creole and Cajun food. I only eat my mum’s greens because she puts jalapeños and creole seasoning in it. Cornbread has to have green onion and jalapeño peppers. Or some barbecue goat . My only maadow friend makes really good jerk chicken

Trending

Latest posts