Why is every woman I talk to taken?

I’m pissed off I spoke to an hot Arab girl today and we had a nice conversation waan shukaansanay for 2 hours and she said I have a boyfriend. :(

For those that think she lies: I believe her!

Muji

VIP
Lool

I have a boyfriend is my classic deferent for thirsty men who don’t take hints. That and I’m not looking to date currently.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m pissed off I spoke to an hot Arab girl today and we had a nice conversation waan shukaansanay for 2 hours and she said I have a boyfriend. :(

Maybe she didn't like something about your conversation. or did u send her your photo?

Tukraq

VIP
Like I said before most are already taken by 22, for both men and women, especially good looking women and high status/potential men(no way there single), only delusional people think otherwise, I don’t know why others make it into a gender thing when it happens to both sides

Like I said before most are already taken by 22, for both men and women, especially good looking women and high status/potential men(no way there single), only delusional people think otherwise, I don’t know why others make it into a gender thing when it happens to both sides

Get out in the real world kid.

Most are not. Most are buckling down and starting their career, especially the men.

Tukraq

VIP
Get out in the real world kid.

Most are not. Most are buckling down and starting their career, especially the men.
Most men(and women) get into relationships before starting there careers lol, your the one that needs to step out and look around

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Bro i don't even talk to them. I showed up to my cousins friend's case and some hot morrocan and biracial girls, were asking about who the hot guy was. Girls will let you know if their interested and won't blow you off unless they are taken.

:chrisfreshhah:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Bro i don't even talk to them. I showed up to my cousins friend's case and some hot morrocan and biracial girls, were asking about who the hot guy was. Girls will let you know if their interested and won't blow you off unless they are taken.

:chrisfreshhah:

and who‘s that hot guy they were talking about? Don‘t tell me it was you :reallymaury: baahasha naga kala daa huunooo:lolbron: the lies, bal ila fiiriya, so shameless walibana :drakelaugh:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
and who‘s that hot guy they were talking about? Don‘t tell me it was you :reallymaury: baahasha naga kala daa huunooo:lolbron: the lies, bal ila fiiriya, so shameless walibana :drakelaugh:
I don't lie about these things. Say mashallah and don't be jealous.

:ulyin:

@Basra @Knowles @Yahya i knew this girl for almost a year, but never spoke to her , only said Asalamu aleikum

but today al of the sudden she greeted me and touched my shoulder, then we spoke to each other for 2 hours, she was kinda teasin me askin me are you from Mogadishu I said no (I said I’m from bosaso puntland). And then at the end she said are you married. I said no, and then I asked her are you married? She no. And then she replied: I have a boyfriend

@Basra @Knowles @Yahya i knew this girl for almost a year, but never spoke to her , only said Asalamu aleikum

but today al of the sudden she greeted me and touched my shoulder, then we spoke to each other for 2 hours, she was kinda teasin me askin me are you from Mogadishu I said no (I said I’m from bosaso puntland). And then at the end she said are you married. I said no, and then I asked her are you married? She no. And then she replied: I have a boyfriend

She was probably trying to set you up with her Angolan friend. You should have called her a falafel face, but now she gets the last laugh.