Why is every Somali majority country a failed state?

Somalia, Djibouti, somaliland etc..

they are all shitholes, one that I’m perplexed by is Djibouti. They are located near/close to the Suez Canal, are not landlocked, no ethnic disputes,speaks three languages( Somali, French, Arabic). Yet they are literally in the same bracket as Somalia in terms in development :faysalwtf:

wlh ma fahmin

somaliland even though it’s been peaceful for 30 years with no wars, it still looks like a shithole as well. I understand that it’s been struggling with recognition but damn why are they still struggling with electricity. It’s kind of depressing that every Somali majority area is terrible and yet people want a somaliweyn, warya we can barley sustain ourselves smh:farmajoyaab:

Reborn
What is a failed state?
I think you're equating a poor/developing country to a failed state which is wrong.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Somalidu waa daad inkaar qabta. Somalis are cursed maybe that's explains it
giphy.gif

Somalia hasn’t been considered a failed state by the UN in years it’s only Qaraan dumis who milk that “failed state” term to shit on their own country. :francis:

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
Nacaala SL is not a failed state. We are blessed with lands rich with resources and water. We have plenty of electricity idk what you are talking about. We also have many untapped electricity potential like solar and wind. Djibouti is also progressing with us and we are competing with each other. The only shithole is Somalia :westbrookswag:

Som

VIP
Somalia, Djibouti, somaliland etc..

they are all shitholes, one that I’m perplexed by is Djibouti. They are located near/close to the Suez Canal, are not landlocked, no ethnic disputes,speaks three languages( Somali, French, Arabic). Yet they are literally in the same bracket as Somalia in terms in development :faysalwtf:

wlh ma fahmin

somaliland even though it’s been peaceful for 30 years with no wars, it still looks like a shithole as well. I understand that it’s been struggling with recognition but damn why are they still struggling with electricity. It’s kind of depressing that every Somali majority area is terrible and yet people want a somaliweyn, warya we can barley sustain ourselves smh:farmajoyaab:
Djibouti isn't failed. It's an average african country. Their problem is that they are an authoritarian country and the govt eats all the money they get.
The real reason why we are in this situation is because we are divided. Somaliweyn is about unity, if somalis were united we would be better than kenya and ethiopia

Som

VIP
Anyway I'm always amazed by how much somalis on this website hate themselves.
The true somali is always proud, doesn't matter how bad our country is I will always be proud of being somali and I'll never feel inferior to anyone.
Sinaanta la magac ahay sankuneefle ma ogoli inuu iga saraynkaro somali baan ahay

Trending