Why is degeneracy being embraced nowadays?

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Qiyamah is close, closer than ever.

Once Imam Mahdi appears this is the last of the minor signs.

Once even one major sign happens its game over, because the major signs happen quickly one after the other.

Isa ibn maryam and Dajjal are all separate major signs but they will be happening at the same time.

Yajuj and Majuj will appear while Isa Ibn Maryam is alive.

Thats 3 major signs in the span of what (im guessing) couple years ??.

Wallahi Qiyamah is close, i believe we are one of the last generations if not there would be a couple after us.

Allahu Alam.
The hadith about something along the lines when Dajjal shows up, “a Muslim will be a believer in the morning but becomes a disbliever in the evening” terrifies me the most.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Perhaps this is a product of the times or changing social norms. We must expect that some individuals for whatever reason will get caught up into certain lifestyles. It is not like we respond the same way to stimuli when we are babies so why would you expect us to act in a uniform way as adolescents and adults.

What a Halimo wears in a secular society is none of our business. We cannot assume the role of her father/mother. What an Abdi consumes is not our problem as we are not his custodian. Just stay away from them. And quit overstating these problems. They are not as common as you think. They are just highly dysfunctional, so you notice them more than people acting caadi. Also, humans are prone to negativity bias and assume situations are worse than they seem.
great point and assessment. I agree 100%.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
The scariest degeneracy isn’t the visible one like drinking or zina which we can all identify as haram but the haram liberal behaviour or thinking which are being the new normal of muslims when that highly contradicts islamic belief.... the liberals behaviour or thinking which some muslim will fight you for and labels you as extremist... that kind of behaviour which influencing a lot of millennial and genz muslims to go astray and then become apostates.
May Allah protect us, guide us to the right path.

People have always engaged in degenerate behaviour, it's just that now social-media and the Internet's made it so much more visible. Not to mention the fact that shame is no longer an issue for most people. Degenerates are no long social pariahs, now they can form their own little echo-chambers online. "Dressing up in a donkey-costume and fucking strange men with botched boob-jobs isn't disgusting, it's liberating! Stop oppressing us, we just want to live our truth".

I'm either sending my children to Islam school or home schooling, but ideally I'd like to get the f*ck out of the West all together.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The problem like others have said is broadcasting it, which compounds the issue and normalizes it.
There's a reason why its said to hide your sins.

I am Gen Z but the first earliest set of Gen Z so I am involved in both Millennial and Gen Z Somali activities.

The thing is that both have their degeneracy but with Gen Z it is at a colossal level, it is also put out in the open. A Millennial would hide his or her uncultured behaviour and it wouldn't be as frequent and you would still catch them at the mosque whilst Gen Z's get a high off it and are not afraid by getting shunned due the acceptance nature between themselves of degenerate activities.

You also have poor hooyo at home who doesn't know what is going on and aabo somewhere outside as he is used to back home. Back in Somalia, society raised a young Somali and parent's did not have to do much. But in the West, it is a big mistake for society to raise your kid.
Yes. My friends and I talk about this all the time. When we were growing up, we and our generation had more xishood. You can’t tell these new kids anything. They really don’t care and do their ish out in the open.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Sex, drugs and alcohol are offered so easily and so acccessible days.The best I could do in my youth at the time is get weed and date someone. Not sure if they are lucky or unlucky. I'm only talking about the last decade

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Gen Z Somalis have outdone Somali Millennials when it comes to degeneracy. I remember when a Somali drinking alcohol was unheard of and was believed to be the worst thing a Somali could do but that boundary has long been crossed.
:bell:

Millennials guided them into it. I'm not saying gen Z wouldn't be on the fuckery they are, but have you not noticed how really young Somali girls regurgitate talking points made by Somali women in their late 20's & 30's? The 'pride' in the 'freedom' and brazen attitude was instilled in them. Old ass es fought tooth and nail for it

Last edited:
Millennials guided them into it. I'm not saying gen Z wouldn't be on the fuckery they are, but have you not noticed how really young Somali girls regurgitate talking points made by Somali women in their late 20's & 30's? The 'pride' in the 'freedom' amd brazen attitude was instilled in them. Old ass *****es fought tooth and nail for it
I disagree. Like I mentioned before, Somalis weren’t out wildin out like they do today. You were low key scared if a habaryar saw you and then told your mom. These kids smoke in front of their own parents and they say nothing. Wa aduun gadon.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I disagree. Like I mentioned before, Somalis weren’t out wildin out like they do today. You were low key scared if a habaryar saw you and then told your mom. These kids smoke in front of their own parents and they say nothing. Wa aduun gadon.

That's true, I cannot deny that. A big part of that is social media and the normalization of drugs, drinking etc. I do think it's unfair to pretend like we didn't play a role in it. A lot of was championed by my peers & those older than me.

I still have that fear instilled in me to this day for the mildest shit whenever I visit my mum.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
It’s the same with every other community lol, degeneracy is promoted in the western world.

Trending