WHY is Chick-Fil-A so dam popular? Each time their drive-thru snakes out to the street. Now I became a fan. Love their sandwiches. What’s your favorit

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I love their morning white eggs chicken sandwich.

I’m not a person who likes fast food restaurants but after seeing too many cars at that restaurant for too many times I ordered their food. Now I’m hooked.

What’s your favorite fast food ?

Last edited:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Yea chick fil a is alright but don't eat fast food too much brother

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
They have really good coke compared to other fast food chains.

Chick-fil-A Stock Photo - Alamy

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I've never had it. I drive by it ever day and laugh at their ridiculously long ass drive thrus :wow1:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I've never had it. I drive by it ever day and laugh at their ridiculously long ass drive thrus :wow1:

Ive noticed that the cars at the drive thrus are mainly well to do cadaans. I think they evangelist too

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don't think I'll ever eat fast food again but they were really on point with their sandwiches and not to mention their sauces were simply amazing :)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm not a fan of them since they only sell chicken. So no haven't been there for almost couple of years now.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I love their morning white eggs chicken sandwich.

I’m not a person who likes fast food restaurants but after seeing too many cars at that restaurant for too many times I ordered their food. Now I’m hooked.

What’s your favorite fast food ?

Adeer, I am hooked on döner kebab.

I had the döner of my life in an obscure döner shop in the outskirts of Berlin two years ago, in a turkish-dominated suburb.

The freshly baked turkish bread and that meat that was so tender it melted in my mouth.

:mjlol:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Adeer, I am hooked on döner kebab.

I had the döner of my life in an obscure döner shop in the outskirts of Berlin two years ago, in a turkish-dominated suburb.

The freshly baked turkish bread and that meat that was so tender it melted in my mouth.

:mjlol:

:drakewtf: :drakewtf:
I was in Turkey and I got fed up with their Kebabs. Enough is enough

Trending

Latest posts