Why is britain such an unhappy place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been to many European countries and none compare to the UK. So what there's no Sun? :kodaksmiley:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ive heard the UK is expensive and it is highly unequal. narrow roads , shit weather , expensive food and services... lol

arrogant Indians and dindus fighting eachother for white mans love.. lol

ive heard the UK is expensive and it is highly unequal. narrow roads , shit weather , expensive food and services... lol

arrogant Indians and dindus fighting eachother for white mans love.. lol
The UK is great bro except for the weather. The people are nice and friendly, not too expensive, an overall great place to live in. The food is qashin compared to N.A though ngl.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Why do Muslims tend to have a hard time integrating in Europe unlike Jews, Hindus and Buddhists. Europeans complain about Muslims more than any other people.

Apollo

VIP
The Conservative government took away all the fun from the youth. No more free university and increased rents and housing costs. That's why the British youth are all depressed.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Most miserable place to be Somalian as far as im concerned. And i heard the roads are actually narrow and is true i searched it in google tf i would crash my car constantly how do yall drive overthere not to mention the bipolar whether yall suffer.

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
Most miserable place to be Somalian as far as im concerned. And i heard the roads are actually narrow and is true i searched it in google tf i would crash my car constantly how do yall drive overthere not to mention the bipolar whether yall suffer.
Fr, the cars are miniature as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts