Why is American "work culture" so toxic and slave-like?

Somalis to be honest are better off in CEYR environments like Scandinavia and U.K.

Most of them can’t handle the work culture of the United States and burn out or fail. Especially the ones who were picked up from Miyii and all of sudden working at a chicken factory Oklahoma.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Omg why is he working over time and making money instead of collecting welfare and living in rat infested council house :mindblown:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Are These the Average Minimum Wages and Big Mac Prices in Three Countries?  | Snopes.com
Minimum wage is $15 in the west coast and east coast and over $10 in the Midwest. Also only high schoolers and people with other jobs work at fast food restaurants.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalis to be honest are better off in CEYR environments like Scandinavia and U.K.

Most of them can’t handle the work culture of the United States and burn out or fail. Especially the ones who were picked up from Miyii and all of sudden working at a chicken factory Oklahoma.

Mostly its the mental illness un-diagnosed larking on the surface

There's nothing wrong with hard work, but US employers treat their workers like feudal serfs sxb. The fact that they get treated worse than their European counterparts is irrefutable.

Look at maternity leave for example. Depending on the company you work for, you're looking at 12 weeks in Americunt land. Compare that to the 52weeks women in the UK get as well as the paid holidays, the bank holidays etc. And it's not like burger cunts are more productive than other people in first world countries.

It's a fucking hell hole of a country and the fact some posters on here are spouting that "boot straps/hard work" bollocks is shocking wallahi, bootlickingcompanymen/10 lol

Last edited:
Omg why is he working over time and making money instead of collecting welfare and living in rat infested council house :mindblown:
You're not on linkedin hunno, get that coporate dick sucking shit out of here pls. Being harassed by your employer whilst you're on holiday is not the norm outside of your shitstain of a host nation.

They have no right coercing people into working additional hours. Employees aren't contractually obliaged to work a nano-second longer than their 40 hours. The "work hard, play hard" bullshit is boomer psychobabble from a bygone era. Don't even get me started on the union busting shite.

Last edited:
The crap people would do for money. On the other hand when you don't have money you're desperate for it so you can't blame them.

Tell him to live his life, your job ain't everything. I'd just play it smart and try make it to a decent paying field of work that doesn't suck the life out of you.

Glad to see ya around
That's the thing sxb, this insidious bullshit is creeping into most industries in Amerifat land. It's inescapable. It'll probably be the same thing at the next company he works at.

I never thought I'd sympathize with commies, but this shit's getting absurd. I pray to god that it doesn't bleed over into the UK now that we're leaving the EU.

I have a cousin in burger&fries land who works for a decent company and the shit they make him do is unimaginable. You could take any European employer to the cleaners over the shit that's the norm over there.

If some company "VIP" needs something done, they's run around and work 12+ hour days. Even during a normal work week he's expected to stay behind an extra 2-3hours a day doing admin work because "we're a family here at Cūm Swallowers Ltd" lol

Poor cünt's basically always on call, even when he came down to visit us a while back he was constantly answering emails, whilst on holiday?! He didn't get to enjoy the holiday ffs.

For the love of god, why don't they people start unionizing? Seeing as their goverment isn't lifting a finger to protect them from these abusive employers:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Reer burger sspot posters who actually work over there, why the f*ck do you let your employers get away with this shit? I'd rather work as an uber driver or cash in hand in Amer-Shaytan land.
Lol because you will be fired for even mentioned the word union and may even be blacklisted from the entire industry. You can and will be fired for any or no reason at all. Ex, being sick will get you fired. There are no legally mandated sick days, paid holidays, or even unpaid time off and it’s all at the discretion of the employer.

If you’re manager wants you to work 12 hours straight and then come back 4 hours later for another 12 hour shift they’re within their right. And my ultimate favorite one, if an employer wants to fire or even lay you off they are not required to give you any severance pay or advance notice. But if you’re quiting you are expected to give them 2 week notice lol. If you ever heard that America is great place to start thriving business? That’s because you have unlimited # of slaves at your disposal that you can pay whatever you like, provide no benefits to and give no time off and when you’re done with them can dispose of with no consequences.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Imagine working 12 hours? Half of your day. Wow. Naaso grab time

1629980936714.png

Lol because you will be fired for even mentioned the word union and may even be blacklisted from the entire industry. You can and will be fired for any or no reason at all. Ex, being sick will get you fired. There are no legally mandated sick days, paid holidays, or even unpaid time off and it’s all at the discretion of the employer.

If you’re manager wants you to work 12 hours straight and then come back 4 hours later for another 12 hour shift they’re within their right. And my ultimate favorite one, if an employer wants to fire or even lay you off they are not required to give you any severance pay or advance notice. But if you’re quiting you are expected to give them 2 week notice lol. If you ever heard that America is great place to start thriving business? That’s because you have unlimited # of slaves at your disposal that you can pay whatever you like, provide no benefits to and give no time off and when you’re done with them can dispose of with no consequences.
The fact that "At-will employment" states are even a thing in 2021 is fucking insanity. It's neo-feudalism bullshit with a shiny meritocracy label. The unions that do exist are just corporate mouth pieces at best. Alternatively, they're are controlled by corrupt boomers who line their pockets with people's union dues, not to mention the rampant nepotism lol

It makes complete sense why office culture and hardcore brown-nosing go hand in hand over there. If you're not a social butter who's bum chums with the middle management types, it's fucking hell apparently. What's disturbing to me is that fact maternity leave is only 12weeks, how the f*ck are women supposed to care for a 12 week yr old child whilst working full time?

I used to judge American madoows for gaming the system and just living off of gibs but I completely understand why they do it. What a fucking hellish "nation" :faysalwtf:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Nak-Muay-Kru

If you say any of this in America, they’ll call you a communist, even though conservatives in Europe have the same views.

This is why I am apprehensive of anyone that say “Liberal SJWs” as it is an American term that makes no sense.

All it does is show how stupid the person is.

But you ain’t one of them.

:cheers1:

@Nak-Muay-Kru

If you say any of this in America, they’ll call you a communist, even though conservatives in Europe have the same views.

This is why I am apprehensive of anyone that say “Liberal SJWs” as it is an American term that makes no sense.

All it does is show how stupid the person is.

But you ain’t one of them.

:cheers1:
Amerifats will consistently vote against their own best interest "to own the Libs". Fucking mindless, consumer cattle-people wallahi lol

The funny thing is that there's no such thing as Liberal SJWs or Conversatives in the US, they're just two sides of the same coin. They use the Red team vs Blue team bullshit to keep people at odds.

Don't you think it's funny how leftism in the US went from "f*ck the banks, no more bail outs, the 1% needs to pay their fair share" to the current Race-baiting, LGBT, putting kids on hormones circus? They started pushing that cancerous shit when the occupy movement, as toothless as it was, really started picking up steam. It was honestly genius :heh:

Last edited:
That is so f.cked I will pray for the somali cheeseburgers out there

What I like about Sweden is you're forced to take a paid paternity leave for atleast 3 months up to 480 days while being paid 80% of your wage for the first 90 days, while in America you don't get money at all I'm pretty sure

Last edited:
it is toxic in Canada too. a minimum wage job is $14 an hour and you treated badly, work extra hours, constantly on your feet and tired. it's awful and I have become desperate for a new job to make enough money so that I can move out.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Feudalism never ended, it just transferred to corporate institution, kings became CEOs as the only way to achieve such a title is founding or inheriting it, while COOs/administrators/vice presidents/executives replaced the ranks of noble men, workers are now the peasants who are disrespected, underpaid and considered disposable even though they're the main producers of income.

It still has that cutthroat, sexist. discriminatory nature you love about feudalism and somehow even more nepotism.

What is your take on Agrarianism, walaal?

I truly believe in this as a counter to capitalist society. Turning society into a collection of homesteaders and communal, self-sufficient villages that only really need each other for some raw materials and exchanging ideas.

This is frankly what I want for Somalia. Homesteaders, communal villages and any businesses that need to exist must be cooperatives jointly owned and controlled by all the workers and maybe at best managed day to day by elected workers, then urbanism is somewhat curbed as well to a reasonable degree. More like a collection of small, relatively self-sufficient towns than these giant population centers that essentially run on some form slavery, like wage slavery, all over the world.

I want our people to have simple, slow, self-sufficient lives close to what's important in life. Not emulate gaalo 9-5 slavery and materialism because one is a coon and thinks everything the cadaan man does must be great.

Trending