Why is American "work culture" so toxic and slave-like?

I have a cousin in burger&fries land who works for a decent company and the shit they make him do is unimaginable. You could take any European employer to the cleaners over the shit that's the norm over there.

If some company "VIP" needs something done, they's run around and work 12+ hour days. Even during a normal work week he's expected to stay behind an extra 2-3hours a day doing admin work because "we're a family here at Cūm Swallowers Ltd" lol

Poor cünt's basically always on call, even when he came down to visit us a while back he was constantly answering emails, whilst on holiday?! He didn't get to enjoy the holiday ffs.

For the love of god, why don't they people start unionizing? Seeing as their goverment isn't lifting a finger to protect them from these abusive employers:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Reer burger sspot posters who actually work over there, why the f*ck do you let your employers get away with this shit? I'd rather work as an uber driver or cash in hand in Amer-Shaytan land.

Last edited:

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
Are These the Average Minimum Wages and Big Mac Prices in Three Countries?  | Snopes.com

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
Even people in white collar professions get treated like fucking slaves/cattle. Working in American, apart from maybe the salaries, is worse by every imaginable metric. How the f*ck isn't there an office shooting every 2 weeks?:heh:

View attachment 198476
but the salaries of professional jobs are way higher in USA than Europe but it has it is own downsides such no paid vacations and your healthcare being tied to your job or paying your own healthcare .

but the salaries of professional jobs are way higher in USA than Europe but it has it is own downsides such no paid vacations and your healthcare being tied to your job or paying your own healthcare .
Even the healthcare is yahudi'ed beyond belief. Medical insurance providers will fight you tooth and nail, they'll try as hard as they can to worm their way out of paying lol. You literally hear about people going backrupt after a workplace injury because their insurance provider fucked them over.

"The U.S. tops the list in terms of yearly hours worked and falls significantly behind other countries when looking at efforts to improve work-life balance. "

"The European Union (EU) explicitly forbids an employer to hire workers for a regular workweek of more than 48 hours."

Man it's sooooo fucking comfy living in Europe, I'm eternally grateful that my parents choose the UK instead of Ameri-Shaytan. What a fucking miserble existence:banderas::rejoice:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
They are possessed. But that’s how they climb the ladder in America.

me? I’ll set my boundaries first week of work, sorry but I have a life outside of work too, not playing this fake loyalty game 🤣

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have a cousin in burger&fries land who works for a decent company and the shit they make him do is unimaginable. You could take any European employer to the cleaners over the shit that's the norm over there.

If some company "VIP" needs something done, they's run around and work 12+ hour days. Even during a normal work week he's expected to stay behind an extra 2-3hours a day doing admin work because "we're a family here at Cūm Swallowers Ltd" lol

Poor cünt's basically always on call, even when he came down to visit us a while back he was constantly answering emails, whilst on holiday?! He didn't get to enjoy the holiday ffs.

For the love of god, why don't they people start unionizing? Seeing as their goverment isn't lifting a finger to protect them from these abusive employers:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Reer burger sspot posters who actually work over there, why the f*ck do you let your employers get away with this shit? I'd rather work as an uber driver or cash in hand in Amer-Shaytan land.

Capitalism? Land of Cow boys? In America u have to be tough! Snowflakes like u Nak will be dead in a year

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Feudalism never ended, it just transferred to corporate institution, kings became CEOs as the only way to achieve such a title is founding or inheriting it, while COOs/administrators/vice presidents/executives replaced the ranks of noble men, workers are now the peasants who are disrespected, underpaid and considered disposable even though they're the main producers of income.

It still has that cutthroat, sexist. discriminatory nature you love about feudalism and somehow even more nepotism.

America is more capitalist than Europe. For a fully capitalist society to function, you need a large minority doing the dirty work to make society function. You also have open boarder pretty much so low wage workers will just be replaced my illegal immigrants if they ask for too much

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Thats his fault, you are supposed to set boundaries yourself, also remember US pays alot more than Euroland/rest of world when it comes to Engineers/Doctors.

America is more capitalist than Europe. For a fully capitalist society to function, you need a large minority doing the dirty work to make society function. You also have open boarder pretty much so low wage workers will just be replaced my illegal immigrants if they ask for too much
Fucking globalism. Even white collar professions aren't safe due to the over abundance of pajeet street-shitters and indoyaar bug people.
Thats his fault, you are supposed to set boundaries yourself, also remember US pays alot more than Euroland/rest of world when it comes to Engineers/Doctors.
He can't sxb, they constantly harass you for not working overtime "like everyone else" and for not being a "team player". They spend 100,000s on making office spaces as comfy as possible so that you don't leave. People think it's because these company cares about them, but it's just a clever ploy to extract more labour out of them.

You're right, but unlike our Americunt counterparts, we're not up to our eye balls in student loan debt. You can't even declare bankruptcy on student loans over there lol. Also, the idea that my tax dollars would be funding Israeli wouldn't sit too well with me.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
The crap people would do for money. On the other hand when you don't have money you're desperate for it so you can't blame them.

Tell him to live his life, your job ain't everything. I'd just play it smart and try make it to a decent paying field of work that doesn't suck the life out of you.
Feudalism never ended, it just transferred to corporate institution, kings became CEOs as the only way to achieve such a title is founding or inheriting it, while COOs/administrators/vice presidents/executives replaced the ranks of noble men, workers are now the peasants who are disrespected, underpaid and considered disposable even though they're the main producers of income.

It still has that cutthroat, sexist. discriminatory nature you love about feudalism and somehow even more nepotism.
Glad to see ya around

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
People who are in unions are mostly lazy slobs and are usually useless to the workforce. Union rates is virtually 0% in my industry but I would never hire someone who was ever part of a union. You're just asking for trouble.

However he is being taken advantage of and is not respected by his peers. He's a Yes man. Tell him to qaaylo at them and assert some dominance.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
US is the most meritocratic country in the world.

If you're in a shitty job it's because that's what the market values you at.

You can increase your value in many ways but complaining about isn't one of them.

In Europe, a fraction of those opportunities aren't even available.

this related to why america is so innovative? The answer kinda links to your title, which is quite interesting.

Oh I love this question. And no, I won't 100% agree like we're the only innovative ones. I think you're seeing something and interpreting it a little bit differently.

First - you need to understand how callous and soulless our business/job market it. Very few people with jobs ever seem to enjoy them or get paid enough for the amount of work they're forced to do. And then you work and work and "climb the ladder" only to look up and see yourself making what, $60k in a bullshit middle-management position at a company you've been at for 10 years?? And that no matter where you go, you'll be pushed around just as much, with nobody at all looking out for you. Nobody caring. Not even the government is providing a proper safety net for us as workers.

And this is after we grew up for 18+ years in an education system that swore up and down we could make it big, make huge amounts of money, make a difference, etc.. Only to immediately throw us to the wolves, or push us through a college program that just trains us to be mindless employees. Every step of the way if we f*ck up we f*ck up huge, but there are no major benefits.

We're essentially already taking on massive amounts of risk, but for no possible massive reward. The only people actually getting the big rewards are clearly the business owners, so we learn that's who we need to become.

So naturally, quite a few people end up saying "f*ck it", which is becoming like the US' national motto at this point. Everything in our history has just been "ok, f*ck it I'm doing this now."

And when a bigger portion of your population is this desperate to make it big as the next innovative thinker, you end up with an excess of ideas for startups. Plus your established businesses are that much more desperate to keep their competitive edge, so they also fixate heavily on the "next big thing." Nobody can afford to be complacent.

Trending