Why is abusing children okay, but beating women is outrageous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Always puzzled me!
:farmajoyaab:
In my opinion beating children is faaar worse than beating your wife.
Abuse against wives and children should both be equally scandalized, and forbidden!

I agree. Both women and children must be protected. Women are our mothers whilst children are our futures; how will society progress if our future leaders have messed-up minds from years of childhood abuse?

Stupid stupid. What are you saying is that beating your child out of discipline is abuse. You will end up in a care home like most cadaans because you never brought your kids up to respect the parents. They were never obedient to you. So they don't care.

Subeer

Stupid stupid. What are you saying is that beating your child out of discipline is abuse. You will end up in a care home like most cadaans because you never brought your kids up to respect the parents. They were never obedient to you. So they don't care.

You can discipline your children with a iron fist, but not literally!
Sanctions in the home is very effective

Discipline is okay, but some parents take it too far and end up mentally scarring their children for life. Domestic abuse is absolutely pointless and shouldn’t even be done in the first place, but it also had severe consequences, just like child abuse.

Discipline is okay, but some parents take it too far and end up mentally scarring their children for life. Domestic abuse is absolutely pointless and shouldn’t even be done in the first place, but it also had severe consequences, just like child abuse.
I agree that many parents do indeed take it far and beat them up for no reason. This is of course abuse. But if the children go out of line by being naughty a few hits with a sandal does the job really. You need to make sure they understand your a parent.

My mother used to slap me if I go out of hand and I dare not to do anything bad again its out of love and care.

As I am older I understand why parents do hit their kids sometimes. When I was younger I never understood.

Subeer

I agree that many parents do indeed take it far and beat them up for no reason. This is of course abuse. But if the children go out of line by being naughty a few hits with a sandal does the job really. You need to make sure they understand your a parent.

My mother used to slap me if I go out of hand and I dare not to do anything bad again its out of love and care.

As I am older I understand why parents do hit their kids sometimes. When I was younger I never understood.

I think it should be the last resort, but taking things from them, not letting them play outside etc should the work just fine, as it has the same effect. And this has to be done from the get go! Or else they wont respect you!
Thats where white people f*ck up, they let the kids disrespect them tooo much, with no consequences

Same. My parents hit me a lot but it was out of discipline; they made sure I knew why I was being hit and they would never do it for small things or out of the blue. Parenting style can make or break your child and their mental, emotional and physical health and development.

If you hit your kids to discipline them, I think it helps to make sure that they know WHY they are being hit. The child will know that bad behaviour will earn them a date with the dacas and will try to avoid being bad.

If you hit your child meaninglessly, they will grow to resent you and their behaviour will only get worse as they age and enter their rebellious teenage years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts