Why is 4B ideology and abortion coherent in dying nations.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
@Omar del Sur

I don’t disagree with you and see where you’re coming from. From an ideological perspective and looking at the movement holistically, I cannot agree with them since they also have other agendas that I believe contradicts our morality as Muslim women.

The only reason why any of us girls seems supportive of the 4B movement is because it’s happening in the midst of serious and I mean extreme cultural issues that are plaguing Korean society that any women can sympathize with. Usually when this movement is mentioned, a big motivating factors are the corn sick issues I’ve pointed out. This is why the movement is more extreme than any radical feminism you see in the West.
Is it haram to hate men? @Omar del Sur

Men are to blame for the falling birthrates in korea. They refuse to act like civilised beings and women just completely gave up on men and started to focus on themselves? Can you blame them? @EyiPunter similar phenomenons take place in every developed country to a certain extent. Mens misogyny knows no religion, race or political identity. Its universal

Maybe we need a new female world empress. Like an Araweelo that exacts justice on this disgusting subspecies of the human race,,,, "the male".

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Maybe we need a new female world empress. Like an Araweelo that exacts justice on this disgusting subspecies of the human race,,,, "the male".
Unfortunately we are subordinate to men. Thats what Allah ordained and I accept it

Run for your life. Men r so strong its actually scary. One wrong move and they will kill you. Look at the femicide stats

Yes very sad.

As a father, I treat my son and daughter the exact same way. No favouritism, but all merit.

A girl child is a blessing. Men and sadly women have to both realise this.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Yes very sad.

As a father, I treat my son and daughter the exact same way. No favouritism, but all merit.

A girl child is a blessing. Men and sadly women have to both realise this.
Touched my heart fr maybe not all hope is lost after all
Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

Didn't know you was a father saxb I deleted my comment just for you it was not right. I wish the best in life 🤩🤩🤩🤩
Its all love brother.

I am an old man in comparison to most of you, all though I do not look a day over 25 alhamdulilah.

Just trying to share whatever little wisdom I might have picked up in this journey called life so far.

Never take things too seriously and let women complain. We are different and I have realised that is how many people of both genders deal with their frustration.

As a man I would encourage all (starting with myself first) to focus on their own flaws and not others.

Trending

Latest posts