Why is 4B ideology and abortion coherent in dying nations.

what truly seems to be the case is that if you push anti-religious ideology... if you push ideology that opposes all the ancient religions... that inherently combats Islam, Christianity- even Confucianism in South Korea context.....

if you push this kind of anti-religious thing and you dress it up as "we are fighting for the rights of the workers/proletariat"... and you go around with a statue of Lenin and a hammer and sickle...

people rightfully won't be fooled by this. you can talk about the workers all you want, people stick by their religion.

but if you do the exact same thing, pushing an anti-religion agenda but you say you're a feminist fighting the patriarchy.... I think clearly there are people who will go along with it...

if "fighting the patriarchy" or "fighting for the proletariat" or "fighting for social justice"- if any of this involves doing something that's against your religion, this is an anti-religious agenda, it has nothing to do with rights of workers, women or whatever oppressed class the Marxist propaganda is using at the moment in its rhetoric
And how do women combat mass corn spying? At the end of the day, marriage is a choice. Should women still continue marrying such men?

All unmarried muslim women already subscribe to the 4b movement already I dont see the harm in non muslim using this movement to put pressure on the misogynistic men and society. In an ideal muslim marriage, there wouldnt be any need for such a measure. Also what do you think of Taliban and their treatment of women?

I have no idea what is going on in Afghanistan. I've heard conflicting things as to what's happening there. I am neutral. But I'm for the women being able to go to school if it's true that it's being blocked for them.

the point I've made is that the casus belli of feminism is that a given society is patriarchal. according at least to Wikipedia

"

Proponents[edit]​

Jung Se-young and Baeck Ha-na, two proponents, criticize marriage as reinforcing gender roles in South Korea.[3] The movement draws some amount of inspiration from the novel Kim Ji-young, Born 1982, as do South Korea's MeToo and "Escape the Corset" movements.[2] The 4B movement claimed to have 4,000 members in 2019.[4]

"

so according to this, their ideology holds that marriage "reinforces gender roles". ie patriarchy. so according to this, it has nothing to do with cameras in bathrooms, it has to do with combatting patriarchy.

obviously... cameras in bathrooms is really weird and disgusting and very serious. but according to this article, it's gender roles not cameras.

presumably, even if the cameras in bathrooms thing went away, that would not satisfy them as that is not really their demand. their demand is... to my knowledge, it would be Confucian-derived gender roles.
If it’s merely to combat gender roles In that situation, I’m not in agreement with them.

But whenever I saw the 4b movement, it was always in relation to their corn sick culture which is why these women are even stopping having sex outside of marriage. Western Feminists still sleep with men. These lot aren’t having sex of any kind and kinda just want to avoid men. Hence why they have the lowest promiscuity rates.

08E33822-A9B6-4164-BDD4-9D83893B3E13.jpeg

These are the biggest issues in their society and it’s beyond disgusting tbh.

And how do women combat mass corn spying? At the end of the day, marriage is a choice. Should women still continue marrying such men?

I mentioned before- the casus belli for feminism is that a society be patriarchal. from that standpoint, it is not really important the cameras or not. from that standpoint, unless South Korea not have any trace of patriarchy, 4bism should continue.

if it's about cameras in bathrooms, why should there be a push to promote feminism in every country in the world?

anyways, the cameras in bathrooms thing.... you could point to something in every society... and they do.... in one society, they'll say it's cameras in bathrooms... another it's "femicides" (although men are being killed in the given society at much higher rates)... there will always be some pretext...

I wouldn’t stress it. The women of this site are completely powerless to change anything in Somalia. Just chill out I wouldn’t be concerned.
Why would a 4B ideology about a society that sticks cameras in women’s toilets to upload corn on sites threaten you? Do you Somali men see yourselves in these men? I really don’t understand why Faraxs are creating threads about this or making comparisons to Somali society.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
I mentioned before- the casus belli for feminism is that a society be patriarchal. from that standpoint, it is not really important the cameras or not. from that standpoint, unless South Korea not have any trace of patriarchy, 4bism should continue.

if it's about cameras in bathrooms, why should there be a push to promote feminism in every country in the world?

anyways, the cameras in bathrooms thing.... you could point to something in every society... and they do.... in one society, they'll say it's cameras in bathrooms... another it's "femicides" (although men are being killed in the given society at much higher rates)... there will always be some pretext...
Maybe stop pointing fingers for a second and take a look at the root issue. Misogyny. An 8 letter word. @Angelina and I are not trying to defend all parts of Radical feminism.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Why would a 4B ideology about a society that sticks cameras in women’s toilets to upload corn on sites threaten you? Do you Somali men see yourselves in these men? I really don’t understand why Faraxs are creating threads about this or making comparisons to Somali society.
They drug poor girls back home and film them posting it on telegram ofcourse they do

No, because 4B is extreme and comes from an extreme reaction to extreme behaviors found in Korean society. You don’t see this in the Western world.

In the world, anything women’s rights related is called feminism. If I and a bunch of women tried to tackle anything that causes issues for women in let’s say Somali society that would be be seen as feminist in the eyes of the world.
No, I don’t think you realize how corn and spying on women is common there. You don’t see it in the West like you see it there and to make matters worse, men get away with it.

Femicide is different as women are much more likely to be killed by a man she’s in a relationship with vs women who are killed by randoms. A better comparison would be the rate of women being killed by other women (their own gender) vs men being killed by their own gender.

Men are simply more violent. They inflict murder on each other and kill women they’re in relationships with in the process.

Maybe stop pointing fingers for a second and take a look at the root issue. Misogyny. An 8 letter word. @Angelina and I are trying to defend all parts of Radical feminism.

yes that's what I want to get to. the root issue for feminism is patriarchy. smash the patriarchy. abolish the patriarchy. that's the root issue. anything else is just pretext.

same with Marxism talking about workers. Marxism wants to smash capitalism and establish the Marxist hukm. so they might talk about something effecting workers. but it isn't really about the pretext. it's about the real goal, the real objective. for Marxism, that's abolish capitalism (and establish Marxist rule); for feminism, it's abolish patriarchy.

I was explaining to the brother that women's gripes of Somalia here on somalispot will not affect Somalia's culture in the future. As for the 4B stuff I don't care about it because it's Korean nonsense. You can really make a mountain out of a molehill. Look at that loaded strawman reply lol. When did I affirm weird shit like that?

In the world, anything women’s rights related is called feminism. If I and a bunch of women tried to tackle anything that causes issues for women in let’s say Somali society that would be be seen as feminist in the eyes of the world.

do any of these movements not combat religious values... wallahi I don't care if some person does some pro woman's rights things while not combatting religion..... but all these feminist things have some sort of anti-religion agenda packaged in with them... why do all these alleged defense of women's rights movements, why are they constantly pushing things that go against religion.... they have some kind of anti-religious thing packed in, they claim it has something to do with women's rights... and when you rightfully take issue with the anti-religious character of what's being pushed then they say "ah, you are anti women's rights".... but it's the same Marxist formula like I've talked about.... you go and you say "we are fighting for worker's rights".... "fighting for workers" in practice translates to some sort of anti-religious agenda.... then when the Marxist mass murder relligious people they say "so-and-so is an enemy of the proletariat"

I was explaining to the brother that women's gripes of Somalia here on somalispot will not affect Somalia's culture in the future. As for the 4B stuff I don't care about it because it's Korean nonsense. You can really make a mountain out of a molehill. Look at that loaded strawman reply lol. When did I affirm weird shit like that?
I’m not just talking about you which is why my reply my seem loaded. I don’t understand why Somali men are getting involved in or having sympathy for a bunch of men who’ve pushed their women to the extremes due to their corn sick culture.

It’s like they’re agitated that women in Somalia or even us women here think it’s a good idea in the context of back home. Hence my point is, unless they too
Deep down think men treat women horribly there as well, why would they draw unneeded comparisons?

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Yes. Somali women’s wings will be unfortunately cut off by incompetent xasiid faraaxs who are responsible for all the bloodshed and corruption in Somalia. They will be asked on judgement day. And also dont try to bring religion to this saying women cant rule when you fully know no one in the somali government is actually following the sharia. They are all fraudulent heathens that sold their soul for a piece of change.

do any of these movements not combat religious values... wallahi I don't care if some person does some pro woman's rights things while not combatting religion..... but all these feminist things have some sort of anti-religion agenda packaged in with them... why do all these alleged defense of women's rights movements, why are they constantly pushing things that go against religion.... they have some kind of anti-religious thing packed in, they claim it has something to do with women's rights... and when you rightfully take issue with the anti-religious character of what's being pushed then they say "ah, you are anti women's rights".... but it's the same Marxist formula like I've talked about.... you go and you say "we are fighting for worker's rights".... "fighting for workers" in practice translates to some sort of anti-religious agenda.... then when the Marxist mass murder relligious people they say "so-and-so is an enemy of the proletariat"
That’s because I’m looking at things from a simple perspective rather than the overall ideology.

My thought process is very simple. If I was a Korean woman and lived in a society in which a man can drug me and film me and get away with it, or that I was put on corn sites whilst in the changing room and society allowed these men to get away with it, I simply would avoid marrying from that said society.

For me, I’m looking at the actions rather than the ideological aspect of dismantling gender roles of the like which I don’t agree with.

Yes. Somali women’s wings will unfortunately cut off by incompetent xasiid faraaxs who are responsible for all the bloodshed and corruption in Somalia. They will be asked on judgement day. And also dont try to bring religion to this saying women cant rule when you fully know no one in the somali government is actually following the sharia. They are all fraudulent heathens that sold their soul for a piece of change.
I mean even if they don't follow Sharia I would still be opposed to women-led government. Just because my government is not Sharia-compliant doesn't mean I should be as well. :cosbyhmm:

@Omar del Sur

I don’t disagree with you and see where you’re coming from. From an ideological perspective and looking at the movement holistically, I cannot agree with them since they also have other agendas that I believe contradicts our morality as Muslim women.

The only reason why any of us girls seems supportive of the 4B movement is because it’s happening in the midst of serious and I mean extreme cultural issues that are plaguing Korean society that any women can sympathize with. Usually when this movement is mentioned, a big motivating factors are the corn sick issues I’ve pointed out. This is why the movement is more extreme than any radical feminism you see in the West.

Trending

Latest posts