Why is 4B ideology and abortion coherent in dying nations.

4b is only active in South Korea because of the rampant amount of misogyny in korea. In every other developed countries women are still fucking. Also a lot of women in South Korea are still having sex.

Y'all are obsessed about 4b for no reason.

Even if birth rates go down countries will just start letting in more immigrants.

Talking about 4b in regards to somalia seems pointless since most of the xalimos back home are pretty stupid. No offense but most of them aren't that educated. Dumb chicks tend to have higher birth rates compared to educated women. As long as somali women remain stupid then birth rates will continue to remain high in somalia.
Somali women aren’t stupid. I’m not saying misogyny isn’t an issue in Somalia, but if we had higher rates of spousal violence and a perv culture, those women whom you dismiss as stupid would band together and start talking about it which might create thinking points like 4B.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Also freaking out about radical feminisim isn't worth it because most women aren't even rad fems in developed countries.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Somali women aren’t stupid. I’m not saying misogyny isn’t an issue in Somalia, but if we had higher rates of spousal violence and a perv culture, those women whom you dismiss as stupid would band together and start talking about it which might create thinking points like 4B.

4b ideologies seem to only manifest when we have a large population of educated women

Also freaking out about radical feminisim isn't worth it because most women aren't even rad fems in developed countries.
These men aren’t stupid. They can see women aren’t treated well in our society and are afraid of a similar backlash if certain talking points and thinking becomes common. Even something along the lines of women not marrying or avoiding broke men is enough to cause widespread issues in Somali society and the biggest concern for a lot of men is not being able to access women and birth rates.

But here comes the crux of the issue. Many men don’t want to evolve. They don’t want to change because life is too convenient for them at the moment. As long as factories (which are women) are still pumping up produce (children) all is great in their eyes, which is why I refuse to have any sympathy for their argument.

This is a bit off topic I remember watching this Somali man on TikTok encouraging women not to do Masters because they’ll find it harder to marry since according to him a lot of Somali men don’t even have degrees let alone masters. I find it strange that this man didn’t use the opportunity to encourage his fellow men to level up and be more educated which in fact is better for us as a society if we encourage Somali men but Instead their first thought is to lower the achievements of our women. We Somalis, male or female need an educated class and if the women are becoming more educated we should encourage that whilst encouraging our men even more. Why try to put down women so that the men can stay mediocre?

Last edited:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
4b ideologies seem to only manifest when we have a large population of educated women
Radical feminism is the movement that fought for the rights that women enjoy today liberal feminism did nothing to serve women. It legalized prostitution, hookup culture and corn. It is pushed by misogynistic men who see women as mere objects not as sentient beings with thoughts and feelings.

how can Muslims not be against this?

"
4B (or "Four No's") is a Feminist movement that was originated in South Korea in 2019.[1][2] Its members renounce four major activities, which include the following:

Proponents[edit]​

Jung Se-young and Baeck Ha-na, two proponents, criticize marriage as reinforcing gender roles in South Korea.[3] The movement draws some amount of inspiration from the novel Kim Ji-young, Born 1982, as do South Korea's MeToo and "Escape the Corset" movements.[2] The 4B movement claimed to have 4,000 members in 2019.[4]"

so marriage has to do with patriarchy and we need to eliminate marriage to eliminate patriarchy..... I think a Muslim supporting this is like a Muslim supporting lgbt or communism.... this is something very clearly in contradiction to Islam.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
There was a study done which linked rad fem mother to low T boy and which lead them to becoming tran women.
FALSE. Radfems are majority Terfs they wouldnt accept a trans gorl son. You need to fast for 3 dayz now for that atrocious lie

Bass

😼

"
4B (or "Four No's") is a Feminist movement that was originated in South Korea in 2019.[1][2] Its members renounce four major activities, which include the following:

Proponents[edit]​

Jung Se-young and Baeck Ha-na, two proponents, criticize marriage as reinforcing gender roles in South Korea.[3] The movement draws some amount of inspiration from the novel Kim Ji-young, Born 1982, as do South Korea's MeToo and "Escape the Corset" movements.[2] The 4B movement claimed to have 4,000 members in 2019.[4]"

so marriage has to do with patriarchy and we need to eliminate marriage to eliminate patriarchy..... I think a Muslim supporting this is like a Muslim supporting lgbt or communism.... this is something very clearly in contradiction to Islam.
This is nothing new, women have withheld sex in order to see a change in the way they are being treated in history.

As for their points, they are polarizing to get attention and to kind of send a shockwave in the misogynistic society of South Korea. It's a reaction to the rampant misogyny in their society not actually stuff they believe (hopefully)

Indeed I order you to be good to women, for they are under oath in your marriages. You do not own them.” – (Tirmidhī)

there is oppression of women and there is patriarchy. feminism is something foreign to Islam. 4b is very clearly not based on Quran and Sunnah- which encourage marriage and which encourage it as a way of fighting immorality.

also I am very baffled at feminists who promote this kind of anti-marriage ideology but also complain about corn. what is going to happen if 4b type ideology takes hold? there will be more corn and perversion. so if you're rightfully against corn and perversion, you should be against 4b type ideology.

anyways, the idea that feminism is a sort of righteous punishment that appears because of oppression of women... this is erroneous. if you let the real feminists talk.... and btw the real feminists are kaffir white women... any other race or religion of woman is a sideshow within feminism... the brahmin class of feminism is white women, any nonwhite feminist woman is just an auxillary....

anyways, if you let the real core class of feminism... feminist white women... if you let them talk, the enemy is not "oppression of women"... the enemy is patriarchy.....

Islam like every ancient religion I'm aware of is patriarchal... so feminism which is against patriarchy is inherently going to be opposed to Islam and against all the major religions.... it is derived from Marxism... the mother of modern feminist was a Communist jewess named Naomi Goldstein who published "The Feminine Mystique" under the name "Betty Friedan"....

FALSE. Radfems are majority Terfs they wouldnt accept a trans gorl son. You need to fast for 3 dayz now for that atrocious lie
Not lying. When a child is in the mother womb and if the child is a male. when a women is radical femcells she reradating highly does of the female chemical of estrogen this cause the male child in her womb to develop small testicle which cause lower testosterone in male. This male will have a smaller penis and smaller testicle due to the higher amount of estrogen coursing in the mother. A lower amount of testosterone cause males to be more feminine and later cause that child to trans women.

This is nothing new, women have withheld sex in order to see a change in the way they are being treated in history.

As for their points, they are polarizing to get attention and to kind of send a shockwave in the misogynistic society of South Korea. It's a reaction to the rampant misogyny in their society not actually stuff they believe (hopefully)

Indeed I order you to be good to women, for they are under oath in your marriages. You do not own them.” – (Tirmidhī)

which country according to feminists is not misogynistic?

every society in the world is traditionally patriarchal. the real thing that makes them qualify as bad guys according to feminism is patriarchy. there is no country in the world that meets the demands feminism is making.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
there is oppression of women and there is patriarchy. feminism is something foreign to Islam. 4b is very clearly not based on Quran and Sunnah- which encourage marriage and which encourage it as a way of fighting immorality.

also I am very baffled at feminists who promote this kind of anti-marriage ideology but also complain about corn. what is going to happen if 4b type ideology takes hold? there will be more corn and perversion. so if you're rightfully against corn and perversion, you should be against 4b type ideology.

anyways, the idea that feminism is a sort of righteous punishment that appears because of oppression of women... this is erroneous. if you let the real feminists talk.... and btw the real feminists are kaffir white women... any other race or religion of woman is a sideshow within feminism... the brahmin class of feminism is white women, any nonwhite feminist woman is just an auxillary....

anyways, if you let the real core class of feminism... feminist white women... if you let them talk, the enemy is not "oppression of women"... the enemy is patriarchy.....

Islam like every ancient religion I'm aware of is patriarchal... so feminism which is against patriarchy is inherently going to be opposed to Islam and against all the major religions.... it is derived from Marxism... the mother of modern feminist was a Communist jewess named Naomi Goldstein who published "The Feminine Mystique" under the name "Betty Friedan"....
All unmarried muslim women already subscribe to the 4b movement already I dont see the harm in non muslim using this movement to put pressure on the misogynistic men and society. In an ideal muslim marriage, there wouldnt be any need for such a measure. Also what do you think of Taliban and their treatment of women?

"

Proponents[edit]​

But let’s be honest. If I was from a corn obsessed society that spied on me whilst on the toilet I’d avoid all those men like the plague. It’s as simple as that. Why should women be with men like that?

I don’t think you realize how corn sick some of their men are and how their culture is messed up.

what truly seems to be the case is that if you push anti-religious ideology... if you push ideology that opposes all the ancient religions... that inherently combats Islam, Christianity- even Confucianism in South Korea context.....

if you push this kind of anti-religious thing and you dress it up as "we are fighting for the rights of the workers/proletariat"... and you go around with a statue of Lenin and a hammer and sickle...

people rightfully won't be fooled by this. you can talk about the workers all you want, people stick by their religion.

but if you do the exact same thing, pushing an anti-religion agenda but you say you're a feminist fighting the patriarchy.... I think clearly there are people who will go along with it...

if "fighting the patriarchy" or "fighting for the proletariat" or "fighting for social justice"- if any of this involves doing something that's against your religion, this is an anti-religious agenda, it has nothing to do with rights of workers, women or whatever oppressed class the Marxist propaganda is using at the moment in its rhetoric

I recent came across the 4B ideology on this platform, but I chose not to comment on it because it was new to me. What I learned is that 4b has high link to nation in which abortion are the norm or rampant. Abortion teach women a child life isnt important, for instance South Korea has a high rate of abortion which instilled in women a child life isn't important. For this reason the south Korean are dying out because there hasn't been a new child born. I want the Abyo's to understand it not a joking manner to throw around the 4B ideology. it's literally mental nucing a nation.
I wouldn’t stress it. The women of this site are completely powerless to change anything in Somalia. Just chill out I wouldn’t be concerned.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
I wouldn’t stress it. The women of this site are completely powerless to change anything in Somalia. Just chill out I wouldn’t be concerned.
Angry Sola Sobowale GIF by King of Boys

But let’s be honest. If I was from a corn obsessed society that spied on me whilst on the toilet I’d avoid all those men like the plague. It’s as simple as that. Why should women be with men like that?

I don’t think you realize how corn sick some of their men are and how their culture is messed up.

the point I've made is that the casus belli of feminism is that a given society is patriarchal. according at least to Wikipedia

"

Proponents[edit]​

Jung Se-young and Baeck Ha-na, two proponents, criticize marriage as reinforcing gender roles in South Korea.[3] The movement draws some amount of inspiration from the novel Kim Ji-young, Born 1982, as do South Korea's MeToo and "Escape the Corset" movements.[2] The 4B movement claimed to have 4,000 members in 2019.[4]

"

so according to this, their ideology holds that marriage "reinforces gender roles". ie patriarchy. so according to this, it has nothing to do with cameras in bathrooms, it has to do with combatting patriarchy.

obviously... cameras in bathrooms is really weird and disgusting and very serious. but according to this article, it's gender roles not cameras.

presumably, even if the cameras in bathrooms thing went away, that would not satisfy them as that is not really their demand. their demand is... to my knowledge, it would be Confucian-derived gender roles.

Trending

Latest posts