Why is 4B ideology and abortion coherent in dying nations.

I recent came across the 4B ideology on this platform, but I chose not to comment on it because it was new to me. What I learned is that 4b has high link to nation in which abortion are the norm or rampant. Abortion teach women a child life isnt important, for instance South Korea has a high rate of abortion which instilled in women a child life isn't important. For this reason the south Korean are dying out because there hasn't been a new child born. I want the Abyo's to understand it not a joking manner to throw around the 4B ideology. it's literally mental nucing a nation.

Last edited:

Bass

😼
Abortion is halal, but I do agree that people should regulate their behaviour and use abortion as an emergency tool.

Bass

😼
Whats your view point on 4b?
4B is a product of its environment, it's naturally going to happen anywhere where women get mistreated, even if I disagree with some of it.

You have to acknowledge the root issue, which is that women have been treated badly in Korea and this is their reaction even if they are extreme.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
It's a prophecy which is to be fulfilled, men will die out in huge numbers soon and most women will be left without them as ordained.

4B is a product of its environment, it's naturally going to happen anywhere where women get mistreated, even if I disagree with some of it.

You have to acknowledge the root issue, which is that women have been treated badly in Korea and this is their reaction even if they are extreme.
Yes I agree women should never be treated badly, but to teach the idea of let's just kill off a nation is anything. They should have come up with ideas about nation reform to curtail these individual that are commiting these act that harm women. Do you think an excessive moment of abortion in a group of people warps there mind about why children are important?

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Yes I agree women should never be treated badly, but to teach the idea of let's just kill off a nation is anything. They should have come up with ideas about nation reform to curtail these individual that are commiting these act that harm women. Do you think an excessive moment of abortion in a group of people warps there mind about why children are important?
Doesn't the 4B movement advocate for not sleeping/dating/having children with misogynistic men and entirely interacting with the patriarchal system on business terms?

How about men simply treat women better? What do you expect from a group of women who can’t even go to the toilet without a man trying to perv on them and putting them on corn sites if they’re in a changing room?

I’ve noticed on this forum hardly any man talks about WHY. It’s like they simply want this to continue to women whilst they pop out babies.

It’s about time you lot realize there is consequences to treating women this way. When I heard that the average Korean woman can’t even go the bathroom without downloading an app that reveals hidden cameras that’s when I realized their society is scum.

Bass

😼
It’s a difficult question but to be honest, I believe the birth rate of the country has more to do with urbanization as opposed to abortion, and I believe these issues will be resolved by themselves with time as people will adjust themselves.

Inshallah, the Koreans will find a solution soon.

Doesn't the 4B movement advocate for not sleeping/dating/having children with misogynistic men and entirely interacting with the patriarchal system on business terms?
The language of misogynistic men keeps changing. If there where a set of rules people can follow that fine. I've had a dear friend of mine accused of rape on campus and it turned this girl was lying on him. So abyo you must understand we guy get falsely blamed for stuff we never do half the time. This why I stated what is misogyn?

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Men are to blame for the falling birthrates in korea. They refuse to act like civilised beings and women just completely gave up on men and started to focus on themselves? Can you blame them? @EyiPunter similar phenomenons take place in every developed country to a certain extent. Mens misogyny knows no religion, race or political identity. Its universal

The language of misogynistic men keeps changing. If there where a set of rules people can follow that fine. I've had a dear friend of mine accused of rape on campus and it turned this girl was lying on him. So abyo you must understand we guy get falsely blamed for stuff we never do half the time. This why I stated what is misogyn?
What’s going on there has clearly been outlined and it’s worse than any western language of changes.

They’re uploading videos of women on the toilet to corn sites. Is that misogynistic enough for you?

There brand of misogyny isn’t western.

I know you’re hell bent on dismissing it by bringing up one case. People lie all the time unfortunately, but we’re talking about a nation wide issue that’s impacting hundreds of thousands of women. Of course they’re all lying right?

Last edited:
Men are to blame for the falling birthrates in korea. They refuse to act like civilised beings and women just completely gave up on men and started to focus on themselves? Can you blame them? @EyiPunter similar phenomenons take place in every developed country to a certain extent. Mens misogyny knows no religion, race or political identity. Its universal
I think the misandry has gotten Soo bad towards male the chosen to become women. This why tran women are growing in mass. Some of you abyo don't know but there's a hated for men

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
I think the misandry has gotten Soo bad towards male the chosen to become women. This why tran women are growing in mass. Some of you abyo don't know but there's a hated for men
Cant Speak Nathan Fillion GIF
No Idea Idk GIF by Law & Order

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
No, the rise in trans women is directly related to misogyny. They believe that being a woman is just a costume, a performance. Its all to do with power dynamics and control. Men think they can just barge into women spaces and force us to accept that theyre women because they castrated themselves, smashed their faces and pumped estrogen into their blood. All they can do is be a cheap imitation.You either genuinely ignorant or you just lack emotional intelligence like most men here.

No, the rise in trans women is directly related to misogyny. They believe that being a woman is just a costume, a performance. Its all to do with power dynamics and control. Men think they can just barge into women spaces and force us to accept that theyre women because they castrated themselves, smashed their faces and pumped estrogen into their blood. All they can do is be a cheap imitation.You either genuinely ignorant or you just lack emotional intelligence like most men here.
Op isn’t interested in facts which is why he’s coming up with nonsense like this and is using cases of women accusing men of the R-word in America to dismiss what’s happening to women in Korea.

A quick google search of articles and documentations will illustrate that what’s happening to them is worse than that’s happening in the West. There is an incredibly perv corn issue in their society mixed with violence against women. He’s not trying to understand because like Korean men he has a victim complex and it’s sickening.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
4b is only active in South Korea because of the rampant amount of misogyny in korea. In every other developed countries women are still fucking. Also a lot of women in South Korea are still having sex.

Y'all are obsessed about 4b for no reason.

Even if birth rates go down countries will just start letting in more immigrants.

Talking about 4b in regards to somalia seems pointless since most of the xalimos back home are pretty stupid. No offense but most of them aren't that educated. Dumb chicks tend to have higher birth rates compared to educated women. As long as somali women remain stupid then birth rates will continue to remain high in somalia.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Op isn’t interested in facts which is why he’s coming up with nonsense like this and is using cases of women accusing men of the R-word in America to dismiss what’s happening to women in Korea.

A quick google search of articles and documentations will illustrate that what’s happening to them is worse than that’s happening in the West. There is an incredibly perv issue in their society. He’s not trying to understand because like Korean men he has a victim complex and it’s sickening.
@EyiPunter im not disappointed I expected this
disappointed come on GIF