Why I'm critical of Turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkey's notional tv showing savages as Somali.
Skip forward to 1:09, and there you have it. That what we get for putting our selves into a such position.

I hated this video. Made Somalis look like cucks who bow down to anyone who gives them aid money. Walahi it’s mad how much Somalis have changed since the time of Sayyid Hassan :farmajoyaab: from proud freedom fighters to ignorant welfare guzzlers :farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:

Kkk anybody who thinks Erdogan is a good person is an alcoholic . That can be the only reason for their complete detachment from reality .

Turks & other foreigners have for the most part continue to finesse gullible & self-hating Somalis back home.

Many Somalis back home literally worship erdogan & the secular turkish people & consider them as saviours lmao. It's pathetic wallah.
:faysalwtf:

Last edited:
I hated this video. Made Somalis look like cucks who bow down to anyone who gives them aid money. Walahi it’s mad how much Somalis have changed since the time of Sayyid Hassan :farmajoyaab: from proud freedom fighters to ignorant welfare guzzlers :farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:
Curse the previous generation get educated and lets civilise the idiots back home! Deep down i want the whole world to collapse so that they can see how we lived for 30yrs. This life is a curse! once we were equal to the arabs. Unknown ,tribalistic but hidden from the world.....now everyone knows that we are the only fucks with out slavery to f*ck them up. I would go home and show them how embarrassing we are abroad but they would probably kill me. it's the disease of thinking you are king when you are just some stooge fake king.

:lawd::jcoleno:

Turks & other foreigners have for the most part continue to finesse gullible & self-hating Somalis back home.

Many Somalis back home literally worship erdogan & the secular turkish people & consider them as saviours lmao. It's pathetic wallah.
:faysalwtf:
You know why this curse has fallen on us. Because we were the only country that sought freedom with out a true nationalistic movement....it was all smoke and mirrors and a disaster waiting for qabilism to ruin it. I would rather we turned into drug infested columbia than shit hole failed state. It's much easier to blame a drug lord for your failure than to fail as a whole race.

:kendrickcry:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
You know why this curse has fallen on us. Because we were the only country that sought freedom with out a true nationalistic movement....it was all smoke and mirrors and a disaster waiting for qabilism to ruin it. I would rather we turned into drug infested columbia than shit hole failed state. It's much easier to blame a drug lord for your failure than to fail as a whole race.

:kendrickcry:
Everything happens for a reason.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Long live Turkey and Somali's relations,

I pray Erdogon doesn't have sick agendas to exploit our land and people and is doing barely out of humanitarian and kindness, other wise kick all the foreigns out, we survived without them for centuries, wouldn't be hard now since half of us are foreigns now.:farmajoyaab:

E
Long live Turkey and Somali's relations,

I pray Erdogon doesn't have sick agendas to exploit our land and people and is doing barely out of humanitarian and kindness, other wise kick all the foreigns out, we survived without them for centuries, wouldn't be hard now since half of us are foreigns now.:farmajoyaab:
Exactly! i would rather live like how they would consider third world than to be invaded by the chinese like bantu. We did this to ourselves sadly. Imagine if our elders sat down like the saudis and worked with the west to build our country instead of fighting each other. All we can do is learn from the previous generation's failure.

:jcoleno::mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts