Does this look so empowering feminists?

Attachments

• IMG_20200223_111558.png
    IMG_20200223_111558.png
    322.8 KB · Views: 117

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I don't see feminists, only immoral retards who might call themselves that

Just like how we separate isis from all Muslims... A feminist is one who fights the inequality against women in a misogynistic environment like that girl in Iran who literally set herself on fire just to protest the injustice of women being banned from stadiums.

please let's not undermine her and many other women's hardwork and sacrifices by labeling all of feminism in accordance with this very small but vocal and bigoted minority that shouldn't even be called feminists

Maximus

Lord Maximus
Abortion is obviously immoral, selfish.

But I could care less. Cadaans are controlled by the Jews. These people will die off, mark my words; by 2050, you’ll see ugly mutt homosexuals running for PM or President in the UK and US, Filth will be present everywhere, there’s no way to escape.

education about Homosexuality and Lesbianism is already happening in the UK.

It’s all part of the Jewish corruption on Western society. They’re sadistic and filth-ridden

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Doesnt our religion say, that in the 3rd month will the soul be blown into fetus. Making she/he a life.

Just like how we separate isis from all Muslims... A feminist is one who fights the inequality against women in a misogynistic environment like that girl in Iran who literally set herself on fire just to protest the injustice of women being banned from stadiums.

please let's not undermine her and many other women's hardwork and sacrifices by labeling all of feminism in accordance with this very small but vocal and bigoted minority that shouldn't even be called feminists
you know burning youself is a big crime right.

psyche

To each their own
Abortion is obviously immoral, selfish.

But I could care less. Cadaans are controlled by the Jews. These people will die off, mark my words; by 2050, you’ll see ugly mutt homosexuals running for PM or President in the UK and US, Filth will be present everywhere, there’s no way to escape.

education about Homosexuality and Lesbianism is already happening in the UK.

It’s all part of the Jewish corruption on Western society. They’re sadistic and filth-ridden

Abortion is actually allowed in Islam believe it or not.

The fetus isn't considered a human islamically until it's soul is blown in.

I do agree that most abortions are immoral acts done by promiscuous woman who thought being loose = freedom.

But don't forget valid reasons to abort like like carrying a rapist's baby, being endangered during the pregnancy and etc.

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Doesnt our religion say, that in the 3rd month will the soul be blown into fetus. Making she/he a life.
Still it doesn't mean making comments like that is necessary. Even if she was raped then it resulted in a pregnancy it's still an innocent human life that had no part in how it came into this world.

AhmedSmelly

Still it doesn't mean making comments like that is necessary. Even if she was raped then it resulted in a pregnancy it's still an innocent human life that had no part in how it came into this world.
She can abort if she wants, the limit is 12 weeks. Abortion is a women's choice. If her reasoning is valid or not, its between her and Allah. I don't put my nose, where it doesn't belong.

Remember its not a human life, until the soul get puts in it. Its just a body, one without a soul.

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
She can abort if she wants, the limit is 12 weeks. Abortion is a women's choice. If her reasoning is valid or not, its between her and Allah. I don't put my nose, where it doesn't belong.

Remember its not a human life, until the soul get puts in it. Its just a body, one without a soul.

How can you say that? The embryo still has a heart and is still a creation of Allāh s.w.t.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.

Such a dumbass, why set herself on fire for something as trivial as being banned from a stadium??!:mahubowtf::faysalwtf:

AhmedSmelly

How can you say that? The embryo still has a heart and is still a creation of Allāh s.w.t.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Abayo, we believe that bodies of dead people should be cared for in a delicate way. Your enemies dead body should not be mutilated.

Why?

Because its Allahs creation. Same thing with the fetus. Some women perform abortions because of rape or health problems. Both which are valid reasons.

If a women aborts a fetus before 12 weeks because of zina. Its not my concern as a father, grandfather or uncle. If she gives birth to that child, he/she would not have a father. The child cant inherit from their illegitimate father. The child has only 1 biological family and its from the mothers side.

I dont know much about the fatwa of abortion. But forcing someone to give birth to a child she doesn't want, makes no sense to me.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Such a dumbass, why set herself on fire for something as trivial as being banned from a stadium??!:mahubowtf::faysalwtf:
It's not like in the west where all it takes is some campus girls hitting the streets.... In some places you gotta resort to extreme lengths to get your voice heard and get shit done

And if you think being banned from stadiums is futile you're not looking at the bigger picture, it's not just about the stadiums, it's about making every news outlet realize the brutality these women are going through.

You gotta start somewhere in the liberation process, this was the first and most crucial step which will hopefully make the other ones more easier now that the world knows about the injustice they're facing.

Trending

Latest posts