Why i would never eat at somali restaurants again

Status
Not open for further replies.
as some of you now i have been in New York for weeks now to do my intership. So i went to eat lunch yesterday at safari restaurant in harlem which is a somali owned.

After ordering my food and sat i was expecting good service and high hygiene level, only my food to be delivered by a guy with dreadlocks ( probably carribean, west african or local Madow) and looked very dirty.

Honestly i got disgusted paid the bills (35) dollars and left without even eating, a somali girl who was the cashier tried talking to me what happened to me but i was not interested.

Im done!

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
as some of you now i have been in New York for weeks now to do my intership. So i went to eat lunch yesterday at safari restaurant in harlem which is a somali owned.

After ordering my food and sat i was expecting good service and high hygiene level, only my food to be delivered by a guy with dreadlocks ( probably carribean, west african or local Madow) and looked very dirty.

Honestly i got disgusted paid the bills (35) dollars and left without even eating, a somali girl who was the cashier tried talking to me what happened to me but i was not interested.

Im done!

How was the food?

Im done!
Sorry they dont serve dofaar , we will make sure to cater to your needs next time.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Somali restaurants are getting better with the hygiene , one experience shouldn't put you off. tbh you should check reviews

Try Savannah if you are ever in London:ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn: xaaax to the max

Last edited:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP

Im done!
All your experiences with somali people seems to be negative. Have you ever had a positive experience?? :farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending