Why I started to hate Arabs

I find that ex-Muslims who excessively hate Arabs and Muslims who excessively love Arabs both suffer from equally low self-esteem. Why are you constantly thinking about yourself and your people rigidly in terms of how you think Arabs perceive you?

They're just another group of people, like any other.

:manny:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
I have been to Saudi Arabia for many years as a kid/teen, these people are the most disgusting race on the planet not only are they a super lazy people but they are the most corrupted. They are the most vile racist pos towards anyone with a darker complexion I used to see them bully Sudanese ppl everyday in the street. They also actively promote destroying peoples cultures world wide under the cover of Islam. They also destroy countries like Sudan and fund terrorism to steal peoples resources. There's many things I cant say here due to rules but my hate for these people is unreal.
Another day, another cover for anti islam.
No reason to hate a massive demographic of people, you cannot let a few people shape your view of millions upon millions

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
I actually hate the laangaab race even more, I have no reason to hate an Arab that lives 10,000kms away from me, who is struggling himself. My people border laangaab on all sides, all that troubled us was laangaab, all that brought us harm was laangaab, the laangaab race hates the success of my clan so much so that they will be shocked when they see a tiny bit of development in my territory, they’d experience tachycardia on the spot, I would actually be 10x more racist towards a random laangaab person rather than Arab.
MJ?

I have been to Saudi Arabia for many years as a kid/teen, these people are the most disgusting race on the planet not only are they a super lazy people but they are the most corrupted. They are the most vile racist pos towards anyone with a darker complexion I used to see them bully Sudanese ppl everyday in the street. They also actively promote destroying peoples cultures world wide under the cover of Islam. They also destroy countries like Sudan and fund terrorism to steal peoples resources. There's many things I cant say here due to rules but my hate for these people is unreal.
Somalis are lazier and more corrupted. Look no further then the past 33 years for evidence. And are also much worse to Bantu Somalis than some gulf Arabs are too blacks, don’t judge too harshly.

Trending