Why I respect the Arabs (Gulf)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Walaal we all due respect but let’s not get deen involved in this conversation as it has nothing to do with Islam.

Mecca and Madina are also not in Dubai. Please, let’s not make this complicated.

But u r mistaken huuno. Your creator, God, is the one who provides lands and oil. do u disagree?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Well... God swt has favored them with land & oil. It was their luck & Lot. But most importantly God swt favored the Kaabaah, Mecca & Madina. The same way God swt favored the Israelites with intelligence.

We can't hate on them. We as Somalis should be happy with What God swt favored us. Hospitality, Imaan, lack of uqdaaad, & a resilience of nature catered for a Sahara desert life.
Intelligence? you mean multiple chances to f*ck up. Fun fact they were about to be destroyed if not for musa's intercession for them.

This is them 10 days after watching pharaoh and his army drown. If anything they are blessed with his patience.

:mjlol: :dead1:

1593797600904.png

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
But u r mistaken huuno. Your creator, God, is the one who provides lands and oil. do u disagree?
I want people to see what she just wrote. Somalis do this a lot and it is definitely halting our development; this mindset is very dangerous and regressive, notice how she is trying to put words into my mouth.

This is used to guilt trap excellent arguments and easily involve deen as a means of a counterargument when he or she is loosing therefore forcing OP (myself) to abandon it.

This will not work on me and my personal relationship with Allah is none of your business. I suggest you fix up.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Intelligence? you mean multiple chances to f*ck up. Fun fact they were about to be destroyed if not for musa's intercession for them.

This is them 10 days after watching pharaoh and his army drown. If anything they are blessed with his patience.

:mjlol: :dead1:

View attachment 129642

There is two types of Intelligence. Dunya Intelligence which the Yuhud are blessed with & Aqero Intelligence, Which they are severely dumb. May Allaah swt make us among the Aqero Intelligent. Ameen

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I want people to see what she just wrote. Somalis do this a lot and it is definitely halting our development; this mindset is very dangerous and regressive, notice how she is trying to put words into my mouth.

This is used to guilt trap excellent arguments and easily involve deen as a means of a counterargument when he or she is loosing therefore forcing OP (myself) to abandon it.

This will not work on me and my personal relationship with Allah is none of your business. I suggest you fix up.

I suggest u caress my naaso. rude -yohoo waxiid
1593799669824.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wow. No thanks, please put your Keeshani back on. I am the 1% of Men who wouldn't take up on that offer.

Yeah the 1% non religious, i would have said non muslim, but i don't want to be rude

MadMullah99

There is two types of Intelligence. Dunya Intelligence which the Yuhud are blessed with & Aqero Intelligence, Which they are severely dumb. May Allaah swt make us among the Aqero Intelligent. Ameen
It is getting worse so I am not reading that.

MadMullah99

Yeah the 1% non religious, i would have said non muslim, but i don't want to be rude
You can’t say non Muslim If you don’t know me, you will sin if you do that.

Me non religious? Werent you suggesting I “caress your floppy nasso” 5 minutes ago?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You can’t say non Muslim If you don’t know me, you will sin if you do that.

Me non religious? Werent you suggesting I “caress your floppy nasso” 5 minutes ago?

That caressing preposition, does not disqualify me from being -religious or muslim. It just makes me a sinner, & i can do tobbaah for that.

Trending