Why I respect the Arabs (Gulf)

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
First off, I am not fond of or care about these Arabs at all, they are of revelance to me as The Sentinelese are but I gotta give it to them.

They completely own and got their natural resources and economy on lock. Who ever goes to work there is owned by the Arabs. It does not matter if you are White, Indian or whatever, the CEO and boss of the company is an Emirati Arab 100% and you better pay your taxes.

Compare this to the Cadaan who goes to Hargeisa or the indhoyar who goes to Mogadishu to profit of our land and steal our recourses whilst having 100 Somalis work for him. The worst thing is that he is praised and kissed on his feet due to inferiority complex.

They next day they go fight another Somali in the name of Qabiil.

CEEBTA!

Somalia couldve been in a much better place if Barre was halfway competent and didnt fumble the bag tbh.

But like the story of most African countries corruption/civil war took us down.

MadMullah99

Somalia couldve been in a much better place if Barre was halfway competent and didnt fumble the bag tbh.

But like the story of most African countries corruption/civil war took us down.
I dislike Barre. This nacas used Advanced weaponry on his own people but his policies were world class and made Somalia a powerhouse.

First off, I am not fond of or care about these Arabs at all, they are of revelance to me as The Sentinelese are but I gotta give it to them.

They completely own and got their natural resources and economy on lock. Who ever goes to work there is owned by the Arabs. It does not matter if you are White, Indian or whatever, the CEO and boss of the company is an Emirati Arab 100% and you better pay your taxes.

Compare this to the Cadaan who goes to Hargeisa or the indhoyar who goes to Mogadishu to profit of our land and steal our recourses whilst having 100 Somalis work for him. The worst thing is that he is praised and kissed on his feet due to inferiority complex.

CEEBTA!
May Allah bless us like the gulf Arabs.
We have the same resources afterall no reason for this not to happen.

reer

VIP
dubai

430px-Dubaicollage.jpg

somalia

5t9qp3nt0fc31.jpg

:russ:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads

CEEBTA!

I couldn't agree with this more.

All that and then waxay leeyihiin Madow baan ka fiicnahay. If that's not cognitive dissonance, then you can might aswell put 2 bullets to my head.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

CEEBTA!
That gotta change asap. We need to start shaming ass kissers and send them on trips to see hwo they get treated elsewhere.

:kodaksmiley:

MadMullah99

I couldn't agree with this more.

All that and then waxay leeyihiin madow baan ka fiicnahay. If that's not cognitive dissonance, then you can might aswell put 2 bullets to my head.
All they have to do is look at Rwanda or Botswana for that thought to evaporate. Pure nacas behaviour.

MadMullah99

That gotta change asap. We need to start shaming ass kissers and send them on trips to see hwo they get treated elsewhere.

:kodaksmiley:
Yes I agree, humiliation is the only way to fix their corrupt and brainwashed mindset. They will turn back quick once they get harrassed by the countries we choose to ship them.

MadMullah99

It would be great to have wize rulers but then again we do sit on some very valuable land and ic would like to keep us weak
Nah we had someone Like Kagame as a leader, walahi it is game over; he would dig up and use those recources on the country in a heartbeat whilst making all the pathetic clan elders clean the country once a month.

He is an obsulute boss.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Nah we had someone Like Kagame as a leader, walahi it is game over; he would dig up and use those recources on the country in a heartbeat whilst making all the pathetic clan elders clean the country once a month.

He is an obsulute boss.

Kagame is the best leader that Africa has seen since ever and I dare to say, in the world.

The thing I found Kagame that makes him stand out is that his policies are easy to understand, to implement and to duplicate. He's a very uncomplicated in that sense unlike politicians in general.
Tbh we don't need to reinvent the wheel, his policies are good enough to copy and paste with minor tweaks to fit our culture.

MadMullah99

Kagame is the best leader that Africa has seen since ever and I dare to say, in the world.

The thing I found Kagame that makes him stand out is that his policies are easy to understand, to implement and to duplicate. He's a very uncomplicated in that sense unlike politicians in general.
Tbh we don't need to reinvent the wheel, his policies are good enough to copy and paste with minor tweaks to fit our culture.
He is simple because he is corruption free, has a an excellent trusted governors around him and his people are all very intelligent. All this from a genocide that was between 500,000 to 1,000,000.

Compare that to Somalilands pathetic crying about genocide from a war they started.

Walahi Kagame cant be topped.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
He is simple because he is corruption free, has a an excellent trusted governors around him and his people are all very intelligent. All this from a genocide that was between 500,000 to 1,000,000.

Compare that to Somalilands pathetic crying about genocide from a war they started.

Walahi Kagame cant be topped.

You're right, they shouldn't cry but tbh Siyaad barre did to Somalilanders was uncalled for. I'm telling you this as a darood. Siyaad barre should've publicly hanged the traitors instead of letting hell loose on their tribe. The real traitor wasn't Isaaq. It was Cabdullahi Yusuf. He was the one that defected to amxaarta and demoralised the army. No tribe should be attacked, just the criminals
He was the same nigga that ganged up with Habar Gidir to destabilize Somalia and took revenge on them for snaking a snake.
He was the moral of the story explained by this photo
1593790509453.png

I agree to everything you said about Kagame
may Allah guide Kagame to Islam, insha'Allah.

MadMullah99

You're right, they shouldn't cry but tbh Siyaad barre did to Somalilanders was uncalled for. I'm telling you this as a darood. Siyaad barre should've publicly hanged the traitors instead of letting hell loose on their tribe. The real traitor wasn't Isaaq. It was Cabdullahi Yusuf. He was the one that defected to amxaarta and demoralised the army. No tribe should be attacked, just the criminals
He was the same nigga that ganged up with Habar Gidir to destabilize Somalia and took revenge on them for snaking a snake.
He was the moral of the story explained by this photo
View attachment 129595

I agree to everything you said about Kagame
may Allah guide Kagame to Islam, insha'Allah.
I hate Siyaad Barre but that is beside the point.

If Rwanda can recorver from that, then we definitely can.

I also know that we Somalis have been fighting even before the civil war so all I see are dameers.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

CEEBTA!

Well... God swt has favored them with land & oil. It was their luck & Lot. But most importantly God swt favored the Kaabaah, Mecca & Madina. The same way God swt favored the Israelites with intelligence.

We can't hate on them. We as Somalis should be happy with What God swt favored us. Hospitality, Imaan, lack of uqdaaad, & a resilience of nature catered for a Sahara desert life.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Well... God swt has favored them with land & oil. It was their luck & Lot. But most importantly God swt favored the Kaabaah, Mecca & Madina. The same way God swt favored the Israelites with intelligence.

We can't hate on them. We as Somalis should be happy with What God swt favored us. Hospitality, Imaan, lack of uqdaaad, & a resilience of nature catered for a Sahara desert life.
Tell that to some people :kodaksmiley:

MadMullah99

Walaal we all due respect but let’s not get deen involved in this conversation as it has nothing to do with Islam.

Mecca and Madina are also not in Dubai. Please, let’s not make this complicated.