Why i quit going to clubs

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Clubs are very overrated unless you’re on some crazy drugs like MDMA.

You spend so much money just to end up in a noisy, sweaty place and unable to talk to anyone.

You are better off chilling at home or at a cafe or at a bar.

I stopped doing it because it made my social anxiety go on overdrive without a drink to mellow me out. I also felt empty most of the time, it just seemed pointless.

Never stepped foot in a club or walk passed it. What would possess you to waste so much time and energy on being up and close with Gaalo who live for this? Also just feels wrong to call myself Muslim and go clubbing. And if you go clubbing for the sake of getting drunk and es it's better you marry fellow drunk junkie. No need for hooyo to get you innocent girl or guy to marry who has never stepped in a club.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I stopped doing it because it made my social anxiety go on overdrive without a drink to mellow me out. I also felt empty most of the time, it just seemed pointless.

I also used to feel empty and anxiety ridden until i started Salat and started sending Sadaqa

You spend so much money just to end up in a noisy, sweaty place and unable to talk to anyone.

If you're not into the specific type of music that the club/venue is known for, then you're wasting your time. Going clubbing for the sake of going clubbing is utter shite and something you do as an 18yr old who's testing the boundaries lol

People normally do charlie in commertical clubs, you'd be hard pressed to find anyone on mdma unless the venue's known for tech/house/D&B events. Not to mention the fact that zoomers are mainly into with ket nowadays. I only know because a friend told me... :browtf:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
People normally do charlie in commertical clubs, you'd be hard pressed to find anyone on mdma unless the venue's known for tech/house/D&B events. Not to mention the fact that zoomers are mainly into with ket nowadays. I only know because a friend told me... :browtf:

Cadaans in Australia seldom do Charlie, it’s too expensive here. I heard it’s about $350 AUD a gram for shit quality.

Idk the price of MDMA but it’s very prevalent here. It’s a staple at clubs/festivals/raves etc.

Trending