Why I Have A Fear Of Commitment To Women

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
this case happened in Benton Harbor Michigan USA It was a story of a young military couple that married in the army and were stationed in South Korea together (sounds too romantic doesn't it?) But while they were stationed at two different bases, the wife, she had an affair with another individual. When they all returned to the US. The cheating woman and her new boyfriend both plotted to kill her husband. Which he got killed unsuspecting.
Originally the murder was blamed on a gang shooting mistargeted then the wife made several confessions which unveiled she sent her boyfriend to murder her husband.
The story Tyrone and Kemia Hassle

Then in the U.K. another situation happened [that got turned into a movie] where a young boy really liked this girl he went to school with cos he had a crush on her and tried hard to win her affection but she at first rejected him but when she had finally gave him a chance she really set him up to get beaten by her secret boyfriend and his gang which they beat him to death.
The story of Samantha Jones entaglement

This was about a video of a German Rapper turned Isis member had a wife that was really a undercover FBI agent that spied on him and sold him out to get killed.
Give me an opinion back.

GuanYu

Custom title
Well the US military is notorious for ruining marriages, Husbands cheating on their wives, wives cheating on their husbands. It's a whole damm circus in that regards from what I have heard.

I think this is a tad paranoid. I do believe that this is more common for people in the army due to the nature of being a soldier overseas and the significant other not getting enough attention. I don't think I'd join the military, but if I did, I'd probably focus on getting married after my tour. That way I don't have to worry about this.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
The first two videos were on the murder of Tyrone Hassle The Third. By his wife Kamelia Hassle and her affair boyfriend Mr.Cuellar. Tyrone and Kamelia met in the army in South Korea but Kamelia met her affair boyfriend in another station, after they both returning home to Michigan. She sent her secret lover to kill him.

The second video was about a teenage entanglement that included Samantha Joseph
who was using Shakilus Townsend as he was in love with her but while he was simping for her, Samantha was in love with bad boy gang member Danny McLean who promised to take her back if they beat up Shakilus. They pummeled him to death. This was U.K.

The third video was about a German black rapper who became a poster boy for Islamic extremism married a white women who was secretly planted on him because she was a FBI agent snitching on him to his death's betrayal.

Don’t be blinded by love and judge by character people always show who they are if you wife a murderous witch that on you for ignoring red flags

Well the US military is notorious for ruining marriages, Husbands cheating on their wives, wives cheating on their husbands. It's a whole damm circus in that regards from what I have heard.
Makes sense why concubines were allowed.
And their was a limit put on how long a man can stay from his wife by Umar ibul khattab RA

Trending

Latest posts