Why I hate Somali Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I have your attention
clear.png
:siilaanyosmile:

clear.png

Im headed to Somalia in 2 weeks and I need packing advice and what to prepare mentally
jbhmmm-png.60052

If you could do your somalia experience again what would you change? what would you pack?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Sksksk...Was about to come over here just to shut down this thread, but I guess not anymore--huh.

Dang. :mjcry:

Kratos

Sonder
Now that I have your attention
clear.png
:siilaanyosmile:

clear.png

Im headed to Somalia in 2 weeks and I need packing advice and what to prepare mentally
jbhmmm-png.60052

If you could do your somalia experience again what would you change? what would you pack?
Antibiotics, protein and electrolyte dense drinks. If it's your first time then you will most likely get sick and experience some cholera-like symptoms. Stay away from open-surface water bodies and street foods. Do NOT touch the stray cats.

Apollo

VIP
Don't dress in anything fancy / too Western (brand names). Take boring looking clothes with you so you don't stick out.

Buy shoes that can withstand dust and rocks (there's little pavement).

Malaria protection is not necessary in Northern Somalia despite Western governments advising it to travelers going to anywhere in Somalia. However, buy some diarrhea / stomach acid reducer medication from the West before you go there. :ftw9nwa:

Kratos

Sonder
Don't dress in anything fancy / too Western (brand names). Take boring looking clothes with you so you don't stick out.

Buy shoes that can withstand dust and rocks (there's little pavement).

Malaria protection is not necessary in Northern Somalia despite Western governments advising it to travelers going to anywhere in Somalia. However, buy some diarrhea / stomach acid reducer medication from the West before you go there. :ftw9nwa:
The diarrhoea got to you too huh :ftw9nwa: Literally everyone in my family got sick after a few days.

psyche

To each their own
Am I the only one who didn't get sick when visiting Somalia?

I've been there twice and the only things I prepared before hand where needle shots

On to the topic, I would advise you take something to chew when on the plane to Somalia. It was a probably the most horrible flight experience I have ever had.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Bring every pain reliever, tons of toilet paper. Why? You will get diarrhea for a fact. It’s only a matter of when. Your phone charger will get stolen so bring a back up. Don’t bring unnecessary expensive stuff.
Bon voyage!

Bring every pain reliever, tons of toilet paper. Why? You will get diarrhea for a fact. It’s only a matter of when. Your phone charger will get stolen so bring a back up. Don’t bring unnecessary expensive stuff.
Bon voyage!

toilet paper along with the rest is available. actually she dont need to carry any.
ice cream cone too.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Bon voyage!

I would like to visit Somalia some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts