Why I don't wear expensive shoes

I don't like poor AAs they play victim and kill each other over shoes, I had seen a kid get shot in the head over a pair of Air Jordan 11s back in 2011. That's why I always wore ugly shoes at the basketball court.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
I don't like poor AAs they play victim and kill each other over shoes, I had seen a kid get shot in the head over a pair of Air Jordan 11s back in 2011. That's why I always wore ugly shoes at the basketball court.
Maybe they were one of those limited edition ones that appreciate in value over time? It’s risky walking around with such shoes

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
People in the hood obsessed with shoes and fashion. It makes no sense to complain about poverty. Most Americans, including me just are bad at finances. Why don’t these progressive politicians push for finance classes in public schools

Ur an ediotttt for that. Everyone knows not to bring their freshest Jordan’s to masjid. Even on eid I just wear sandals :russ:

after my boy got his yeezys stolen I played it safe ever since
never in my life did I think one would commit such an evil act during the holy day of the week...
My eyes have been open since then
:kanyehmm:

Maybe they were one of those limited edition ones that appreciate in value over time? It’s risky walking around with such shoes
Those rare shoes were sold every 5 years, it's high risk walking around them. The Air Jordan 11s are released every five years, once in 2010, once in 2015, and in 2020.

People in the hood obsessed with shoes and fashion. It makes no sense to complain about poverty. Most Americans, including me just are bad at finances. Why don’t these progressive politicians push for finance classes in public schools
Why do police wait several minutes for injured people to bleed out then take them to hospital when it's too late. I always had my suspicions about CPD.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1597755980484.png

Trending