Why I don't like ghetto Somalis [Long Read]

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I thank my parent everyday for taking me out of the country in Year 7. They are the main factor that i am here today with this status and for that I thank them with my heart.

Let's just say, only few out of many came out of the school with grades, and a handful went to uni. It got to a point where this "friend" had to lie to me and claim they were a doctor in some Asian country. I believe it without verifying it, but I was lied to. I was told that during my first couple of days on SSPOT that it was impossible to be a doctor that quick. After research, i was told that he was a "trapper" who failed school and now does god knows what. Made me realised that my friend group when i was younger was really shit.

@Basic, thank you. "Samsung Medical Center kulaha, Intensive Medicine course, the lies :childplease: "

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I thank my parent everyday for taking me out of the country in Year 7. They are the main factor that i am here today with this status and for that I thank them with my heart.

Let's just say, only few out of many came out of the school with grades, and a handful went to uni. It got to a point where this "friend" had to lie to me and claim they were a doctor in some Asian country. I believe it without verifying it, but I was lied to. I was told that during my first couple of days on SSPOT that it was impossible to be a doctor that quick. After research, i was told that he was a "trapper" who failed school and now does god knows what. Made me realised that my friend group when i was younger was really shit.

@Basic, thank you. "Samsung Medical Center kulaha, Intensive Medicine course, the lies :childplease: "
No worries walaal. I am Somalispot’s voice of reason. Harsh direct yet honest :mjohreally:

Most of you are neeks with mediocre jobs, otherwise you wouldn't be on sspot.

Those ghetto faraxs you left behind get different ajnabi girls, while you lot masturbate in your late 20s.

Those ghetto faraxs occasionally win couple bags at the bookies and spend it in one night, whilst you lot can't even save 10k for mehr.

Those ghetto faraxs walk around knowing they can hold it down in a fight, you lot are pussios that avoid eye contact with other men especially Madows.

Real men are in-between the neeks and ghetto faraxs.

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
Somali hood niggas protect the community. Without them mathows would be snatching your hooyo’s purse and pistol whipping your taxi driver aabos. All the Somali niggas posted up in Cedar, Kblock, 024, Frank blocc are soldiers, respect them nacala!

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

what about you?
MashaAllah, your parents did a great job for the wellbeing of the family.

Born n raised in the hood. Parents were uneducated but principled and hated to spend money unless it was for our education or travel. I never got what I wanted, only what I needed.
My parents were feeding many siblings in Somalia too, hence why we didnt have much growing up.
I was trained to be a minimalist.

Abaq

VIP
Somali hood niggas protect the community. Without them mathows would be snatching your hooyo’s purse and pistol whipping your taxi driver aabos. All the Somali niggas posted up in Cedar, Kblock, 024, Frank blocc are soldiers, respect them nacala!
Why can't we be like the Chinese? Quiet, hard working, and focusing on business and education. If we did that, we would all have moved on in life.

I actually find some of the best Somalis to be around are the fobs. Most of them have the best qualities of Somalis. Plus you get to learn the language and dhaqan from them. I regularly play football with them.

Most of you are neeks with mediocre jobs, otherwise you wouldn't be on sspot.

Those ghetto faraxs you left behind get different ajnabi girls, while you lot masturbate in your late 20s.

Those ghetto faraxs occasionally win couple bags at the bookies and spend it in one night, whilst you lot can't even save 10k for mehr.

Those ghetto faraxs walk around knowing they can hold it down in a fight, you lot are pussios that avoid eye contact with other men especially madows.

Real men are in-between the neeks and ghetto faraxs.

:ulyin::ulyin::ulyin:

Trending