Why I could never be famous

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
It’s feel like almost every celebrity out there has the coldest name ever, or at least it just slaps.

-Albert Einstein
- Nikola Tesla
- Usain Bolt
- Cristiano Ronaldo
- Bruce lee
I was thinking this morning
1714070953552.png

If I was famous would my name slap like that, I repeated my name constantly in different scenarios in an imaginary world where I’m famous up in my head.

Sadly the answer is no, my full name is ugly
1714071176471.png

So I would like to publicly curse all my forefathers and my ayeyo who gave me this name.
E420A4A6-CFF4-4D47-91BC-0B44AF5E6169.png

You’ve ruined my chances of changing the world.

Attachments

• 1714071058668.png
    1714071058668.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 16

Xeda

Before anyone comes in here laughing, you should be pissed too, I have a peasant name therefore I’m going to strict myself to the mear role of a peasant ,meaning you don’t get to enjoy what I would bring to the world, if I actually had a cool name I would have gone down as the greatest person in history, but alas I was doomed and hindered from success the moment I was named
1714071611437.png

you would not have been the greatest person in history anyway.

either way, the only reason these names sound "cool" is because they are well known. otherwise they'd just be normal names

Before anyone comes in here laughing, you should be pissed too, I have a peasant name therefore I’m going to strict myself to the mear role of a peasant ,meaning you don’t get to enjoy what I would bring to the world, if I actually had a cool name I would have gone down as the greatest person in history, but alas I was doomed and hindered from success the moment I was named View attachment 326531
Don't know if you really mean it but those people made their name sound cool before them it was just an average peasant name like yours.

Xeda

Don't know if you really mean it but those people made their name sound cool before them it was just an average peasant name like yours.
you would not have been the greatest person in history anyway.

either way, the only reason these names sound "cool" is because they are well known. otherwise they'd just be normal names
It’s joke sxb, I’m sick and at home today, so I feel like playing around.

Xeda

Being nobody has way more benefits, you can stay under the radar, unnoticed.

All that harassment and privacy invasion, its not worth it
I agree, this thread is just jokes, apparently none of you guys can detect sarcasm.

With that name…your Awoowe should keep it on the down low, success ain’t for him.
Tell your awoowe we’re going thru the same thing ✊🏽
Eagles 🦅 that we’re stopped from spreading its wings
Stars ⭐️ that were blocked from shining.
keegan-michael key thumbs GIF by The Paley Center for Media