"Why I converted to Islam and buried my Hindu identity"

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
wish that whole of India was Muslim. Imagine that powerhouse in the Muslim world that could rival the great powers like China and USA in the world.

#MakeIndiaMughalAgain

xyYJUg0.jpg

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
wish that whole of India was Muslim. Imagine that powerhouse in the Muslim world that could rival the great powers like China and USA in the world.
Pakistan is probably the strongest Muslim state. They even have nukes

India would be so much more hygienic if they all embraced Islam, it is because of the Hindu religion that they allow cows to walk around and xaar wherever they wish.

I like Indian history though it is fascinating, these guys need to be ruled by Muslim rulers again. :rejoice:

Gacanka Cadmeed

India would be so much more hygienic if they all embraced Islam, it is because of the Hindu religion that they allow cows to walk around and xaar wherever they wish.

I like Indian history though it is fascinating, these guys need to be ruled by Muslim rulers again. :rejoice:
It's because during the colonisation. Gandhi told them to xaar near the villas' of the British to make them uncomfortable

Gacanka Cadmeed

The Hindus still have PTSD from the mughal that's why they are so anti Muslim and want to repeat what happened in Ayodhya and Gujarat in 1992 and 2002.

The Hindus still have PTSD from the mughal that's why they are so anti Muslim and want to repeat what happened in Ayodhya and Gujarat in 1992 and 2002.
Yeah, they hate Muslims even though the Mughals brought great prosperity to India during that time. :wtf: Indians are confused, bro.

It's all because of these Hindu nationalists and supporters causing trouble among the normal people. Not to mention the current government under Narendra Modi, who is basically a fascist gives these people the confidence to do crime against Muslims.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Yeah, they hate Muslims even though the Mughals brought great prosperity to India during that time. :wtf: Indians are confused, bro.

It's all because of these Hindu nationalists and supporters causing trouble among the normal people. Not to mention the current government under Narendra Modi, who is basically a fascist gives these people the confidence to do crime against Muslims.
The mughuls were great, but brutal sometimes, they left these Hindus traumatised

Not all Mughals were the same. Aurangzeb was great. Emperor Akbar I think tried to create a new religion by blending Islam and Hinduism. So different Mughal emperors were different.
Mughals weren't muslim conquerors for the most part, they were conquerors who just happened to be muslim.

Trending