Why i changed my stan on ssc being free from Somaliland

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
All Bantus shake their booties apparently there’s a group of madows whose men compete on how big their booties and their bellies are, I don’t know why?🤔honestly it’s just what they prefer maybe?🤔 @DR OSMAN boqor Kennedy saved reer sacad from this paganism subxanaAllah I gotta give it to you thanks for your service🫡you need to build a statue of boqor keenadid in Hobyo reer sacad have to look it up and pay respect every subax, duhur, galab iyo casar.
View attachment 327838
TF THESE ARENT BANTUS WHAT HAS SACAD GOT TO DO WITHH THIS 💀💀

All Bantus shake their booties apparently there’s a group of madows whose men compete on how big their booties and their bellies are, I don’t know why?🤔honestly it’s just what they prefer maybe?🤔 @DR OSMAN boqor Kennedy saved reer sacad from this paganism subxanaAllah I gotta give it to you thanks for your service🫡you need to build a statue of boqor keenadid in Hobyo reer sacad have to look it up and pay respect every subax, duhur, galab iyo casar.
View attachment 327838
Abort mission sxb. Tani waa fashil :kodaksmiley:

TF THESE ARENT BANTUS WHAT HAS SACAD GOT TO DO WITHH THIS 💀💀
You Dont Get It American Horror Story GIF by AHS

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Hey, yeah i just want Somaliland to be purely cushitic. We have been fighting invaders for many centuries and that's why Somaliland hasn't turn into the Southern cushriic tribes where they have been absorbed by the bantus thanks to our warriors. Now our only issues are oromos because of their expansionist ideology which is a threat to our existence
We is crazy. Its Darod that are protecting Isaaq from invaders. The one time yall had to fight foreigners off, you kissed up to them (cadaans).

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
There’s no such thing as the proper way to speak Somali tbh
There is. Mudug Somali is the purest form of Somali. Northerners use too many arabic and english loanwords, and southerners use too many swahili and italian loanwords.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
There is. Mudug Somali is the purest form of Somali. Northerners use too many arabic and english loanwords, and southerners use too many swahili and italian loanwords.
Different dialects developed overtime it’s the way things goes it’s not pure or compromised there’s no Swahili in Southern Somali that I know of :ayaanswag: (if there is we came up with it first :ufdup: )

It’s called af Ogaadeen not “northern dialect” or “Mudug Somali” idk where you got this from. It was introduced during the Siyaad barre literacy campaign people were speaking garbage Somali he didn’t like it “Af Ogaadeen” was changed it to “af soomaali” the dialect used in gabay is the perfect and purest form of Somali which’s the galti dialect ama “af Ogaden”

It’s called af Ogaadeen not “northern dialect” or “Mudug Somali” idk where you got this from. It was introduced during the Siyaad barre literacy campaign people were speaking garbage Somali he didn’t like it “Af Ogaadeen” was changed it to “af soomaali” the dialect used in gabay is the perfect and purest form of Somali which’s the galti dialect ama “af Ogaden”
Standard Somali per Siad Barre policies was made the mudug dialect sxb, aka the boqors somali

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Different dialects developed overtime it’s the way things goes it’s not pure or compromised there’s no Swahili in Southern Somali that I know of :ayaanswag: (if there is we came up with it first :ufdup: )
Tomato is yaanyo, from nyaanyo. Cat is Yaanyur, from nyaanyur. Are you coming out as bantu?
:damn:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
I initially vouched for Somaliland not to recapture sool, however I now believe this is Somalia tactic to divide Somaliland further. They will do the same to awdal thus having no chance of recognition and will overpower us. This is also one of the main reasons why I stopped supporting greater Somalia. This does not favour landers at all. Inshallah Khaatumo and Somaliland work this out one way or another both are also the only two states with only ethnic Somalis to claim (oromos not included)
sHEEGATO i THINK THATS WHAT THEY CALL IT

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Additionally most Somalis come from mudug region apparently according to dna tests

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
I wonder what will happen to the somaliland situation in around 10-20 years, Will they grow more seperatist or will a new leader take charge and heal the deep wounds and mend the broken ties? Many paths this region could take.

YOU SCARE ME :damn:
Does he scare you? My face isn’t intimidating only my eyes are, they always ask me why I look upset when it’s just my eyes my face is a cutie patootie even my enemies wouldn’t be intimidated by my glare I wish I was as ugly as him.

Last edited:
Eastern Sool has less of a population of a neighbour hood of Hargeisa. They are a minority. Bragging about empty desert lands means nothing. Next you will brag about having more land than Belgium or Bangladesh both places with much larger populations & economies. Jabartis love bragging about their deserts :pachah1:
Im sure idoor lands are lush and fertile am I right:mjlol::russ:

Trending