Why i changed my stan on ssc being free from Somaliland

tbh one of the main reason why I want independence is because Somalia has too many bantus and I don't want then to flood into S-land like they did with Puntland. Khaatumo and Somaliland are the only two states that has no bantus that's why they need to be part of our team before they become swallowed like Somalia and puntland. Nothing wrong with bantus but they're going to change our demographic.
I would think you would be more concerned about Oromos that speak and look Somali flooding SL than a few bantu xamaalis. This just sounds like racism to me :kanyeshrug:

I would think you would be more concerned about Oromos that speak and look Somali flooding SL than a few bantu xamaalis. This just sounds like racism to me :kanyeshrug:
It's not racism at all, it's just facts. They're literally changing the south demographic. Somalia looks like Congo these days. Oromos are still being rounded up and deported.

@pinkyandthebrain Halkeed ku aragtay beesha Jweyne it's hilarious how scared you are.

I don't think their numbers have even changed like that we are just getting more exposure in the digital age they have been there a long time! They are decent wadani people not like certain scum who want us extinct and added to Ethiopia.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
It's not racism at all, it's just facts. They're literally changing the south demographic. Somalia looks like Congo these days. Oromos are still being rounded up and deported.
This isn’t it leave Bantus alone their ancestors got enslaved it’s not their fault

Wonyluvr

VIP
I still have no grudge against bantu somalis they are apart of Somalia after all,
I don’t think you do but I don’t like it when reer waqooyi talk about Bantus and complain I’m not talking about you specifically but others here have erm fantasies of genocide :draketf:

I don’t think you do but I don’t like it when reer waqooyi talk about Bantus and complain I’m not talking about you specifically but others here have erm fantasies of genocide :draketf:
That's totally against human compassion and Islam
Subhanallah. I even feel guilty saying they should be repatriated. Ofxourse it was my dream to see an only cushitic Somalia, but its unrealistic and all of us need to have compassion for others. I feel bad walahi.

Wonyluvr

VIP
That's totally against human compassion and Islam
Subhanallah. I even feel guilty saying they should be repatriated. Ofxourse it was my dream to see an only cushitic Somalia, but its unrealistic and all of us need to have compassion for others. I feel bad walahi.
people should be a little more like you and have empathy for others they could learn a little something :farmajoyaab:

It literally is there’s worse things going on I think that type of Niiko is degenerate but some of them came from Tanzania that’s what they do over there
All Bantus shake their booties apparently there’s a group of madows whose men compete on how big their booties and their bellies are, I don’t know why?🤔honestly it’s just what they prefer maybe?🤔 @DR OSMAN boqor Kennedy saved reer sacad from this paganism subxanaAllah I gotta give it to you thanks for your service🫡you need to build a statue of boqor keenadid in Hobyo reer sacad have to look it up and pay respect every subax, duhur, galab iyo casar.
IMG_2139.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts