Why i changed my stan on ssc being free from Somaliland

Another reason why S-land needs independence Southern Somalia have practically turned into a bantu nation. what's with the booty shaking??? this is completely alien to us northerners. Somalia won't be recognisable real soon. Smh

Another reason why S-land needs independence Southern Somalia have practically turned into a bantu nation. what's with the booty shaking??? this is completely alien to us northerners. Somalia won't be recognisable real soon. Smh
This might be the most rational argument for SL independence you've made so far. :drakelaugh:

This might be the most rational argument for SL independence you've made so far. :drakelaugh:
tbh one of the main reason why I want independence is because Somalia has too many bantus and I don't want then to flood into S-land like they did with Puntland. Khaatumo and Somaliland are the only two states that has no bantus that's why they need to be part of our team before they become swallowed like Somalia and puntland. Nothing wrong with bantus but they're going to change our demographic.

tbh one of the main reason why I want independence is because Somalia has too many bantus and I don't want then to flood into S-land like they did with Puntland. Khaatumo and Somaliland are the only two states that has no bantus that's why they need to be part of our team before they become swallowed like Somalia and puntland. Nothing wrong with bantus but they're going to change our demographic.
Me reading this shit :wtf::wtf:

I remember when I wanted to show the Somali dance to some friends when I was young, and I searched YouTube and the first clip that appeared was the Nico dance performed by southerners and My friends saw it :mjkkk::mjkkk: they called the Bantu dance “Somali”:snoop:

These Southerners have no shame:drakelaugh:
You showed that to people :jaynerd: