Why i changed my stan on ssc being free from Somaliland

my mum is in hargeisa now. I haven't been back in almost 20 years. Is sickening that we have so much sellouts. May Allah protect anyone willing to sell our port or land to Ethiopia.
Pinky should be entitled to your own opinions this is your own state SL don't let any non lander and guilt trip you with history or politics don't take these lot seriously

Pinky should be entitled to your own opinions this is your own state SL don't let any non lander and guilt trip you with history or politics don't take these lot seriously
The only reason I became greater Somalia for a while was because I was guilt trip I was always pro Somaliland but because I made friends here I wanted to please them. Nothing against Somalia but I will always love Somaliland.

The only reason I became greater Somalia for a while was because I was guilt trip I was always pro Somaliland but because I made friends here I wanted to please them. Nothing against Somalia but I will always love Somaliland.
Always rep where your really from it don't matter if you have a lot of south somalian friends or if your worried about losing friends.Stay loyal to SL they hate us because they ain't us remember that LLSL 💯♥️

When I said minorities i wasnt talking about landmass, I was talking about being a minority in the political representation within somaliland which is predominantly issaq. Also @Garaad Awal , Im really very sorry about what my adeers did. Please let your grudge go.
What have your adeers done? Garad Awal is not a victim wa danyeer, he needs some karbash.

What have your adeers done? Garad Awal is not a victim wa danyeer, he needs some karbash.
Never compromise, never apologize, never back down from your greatness, MJ Über alles.
Chicago Bulls Nba GIF

Girl what is oog widiwid, bruvs talking about some irrelevant tuulos. Come goojacade laascanood I dare u
Niggaz literally got disarmed and their main general was captured alive, yet we have him here bragging, he's the result of plus 30 years of been and delusion :mjlol: :mjlol:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
Bantus have brought nothing but dhaqan humo, niiko and degeneracy to somalia lol ethnics are adopting their ogoo booga culture done ever insult noble Landers again inadeer
most of their ancestors didn’t come out of their own freewill don’t speak about them like that

Niggaz literally got disarmed and their main general was captured alive, yet we have him here bragging, he's the result of plus 30 years of been and delusion :mjlol: :mjlol:
They drink an Oromo-invented alcoholic beverage called 'Farshad' or 'Farshat' in Gabiley. Look it up. It's probably deadly in combination with jaad :hemad:

Trending