Why i changed my stan on ssc being free from Somaliland

We should focus on saving who can be saved. One good strategy to dissolve somaliland is to rally nonissaq tribes and embrace them into somaliweyn ideology. We need a lot of backing by fgs maybe just maybe
FGS is useless honestly. I see nothing working except uniting upon the deen as all other factors we share are either worthless or failed. but before we focus on SL we should focus on the lands not trying to secede. If we better those you'll see SL youth wanting to move away from SL in search of jobs and education. This could resolve peacefully honestly. Violence shouldnt be a resort let alone a last resort lest we return to 1991

What division are you talking about 😅you seem to be overthinking there’s nothing to divide honestly people are just tired of this dabodhilif British colonial project called “Somaliland”

Imagine a country which its official government website is public and in it they have something this:
View attachment 327758
:mjlaugh:
You Isaaqs need to give it up 😂 you had your chance you have tried your best but you didn’t succeed, you lost, waxaad tihiin masaakiin fucking losers but all this doesn’t matter now we need to move forward please come back to your people and drop the cuqdad we have enough resources that can feed 100x our current population we just need to come together and resolve these minor issues.
Just leave her alone you qabilist idiot

Once again my thread has gone platinum. I'm just irresistible at this point
Angry Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon