Why i changed my stan on ssc being free from Somaliland

Bantus are not harmless who said that. Those guys are the cannon fodder of al shabab who are killing and displacing somali people. Also bantus are only miskeen because theyre a minority. Any ethnicity who becomes majority will oppress minorities, theyre not an exception.
There are defo some bantus that isnt miskeen and are siding with gaalo bantus and are also joining al shabab.

Good for somali bantus i suppose. I know their nationality is Somali. But isaaqs are both ethnically and nationally Somali. We are natives to our land. Sadly we have few sellout that needs to be banished from office once the new election looms.
being something but running away from it and hating those who share it with you makes it so that being that certain thing becomes useless.

That’s why SL is still in Oog? & still in Widhwidh? Go get your senior Jabarti FKD men and leave these type of topics to the elders
Somaliland in Widhwidh? do you even know who lives in Widhwidh the centre of Dhulbahante territory?

Okay everyone, watch how I'm going to expose this liar in just one video.

Bantus are not harmless who said that. Those guys are the cannon fodder of al shabab who are killing and displacing somali people. Also bantus are only miskeen because theyre a minority. Any ethnicity who becomes majority will oppress minorities, theyre not an exception.
theyre not harmless and yes they do make up the bulk of shabaab but you have to realize shabaab preys on kids without much going for them and sells them an extremist version of islam. I honestly pity them.

while landers(many of whom are indoctrinated, those i pity too) are in some cases very different. they are aware of the other somalis and are aware of the history yet choose divisioon over unity making us weaker and weaker. we alr lost our lands to foreign occupation and now we're even losing more lands to oromos. Dividing us further will lead to our extinction

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
That’s a lie they aren’t the majority of Al Shabab.Al shabab don’t care about qabil or ethnicity everyone is in it

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
theyre not harmless and yes they do make up the bulk of shabaab but you have to realize shabaab preys on kids without much going for them and sells them an extremist version of islam. I honestly pity them.

while landers(many of whom are indoctrinated, those i pity too) are in some cases very different. they are aware of the other somalis and are aware of the history yet choose divisioon over unity making us weaker and weaker. we alr lost our lands to foreign occupation and now we're even losing more lands to oromos. Dividing us further will lead to our extinction
We should focus on saving who can be saved. One good strategy to dissolve somaliland is to rally nonissaq tribes and embrace them into somaliweyn ideology. We need a lot of backing by fgs maybe just maybe

sorry to tell you mate but most muslims do not deny the attributes of Allah and only ascribe to him 7. but let's not derail this thread akhi

There's something called Google. Search Muslim demographics and you will see the global Muslim population. Now go into it and look for Sunnis and then they're madhabs. You will see that the biggest is Hanafi and they are always Maturidi. The remainder of the madhabs by population are Shafi'i and Maliki- they are always 'Ash'ari.

Your 18th century Najdi school is known only in the diaspora and some isolated pockets even Saudi Arabia is turning its back on it

There's something called Google. Search Muslim demographics and you will see the global Muslim population. Now go into it and look for Sunnis and then they're madhabs. You will see that the biggest is Hanafi and they are always Maturidi. The remainder of the madhabs by population are Shafi'i and Maliki- they are always 'Ash'ari.

Your 18th century Najdi school is known only in the diaspora and some isolated pockets even Saudi Arabia is turning its back on it
deleted it so that we do not derail this thread akh. again, we may speak about this another time

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
they are from what I know. remember al shabaab operates in the south where they live. no wonder most of their forces would be bantu
It’s mainly a lie spread about them the higher ups of AS are Hawiye then Darood nobody knows anything about their troops

Trending