Why i changed my stan on ssc being free from Somaliland

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I don't agree with that. We should treat dhulos and dir, the same. I hate how qabil is the centre focus on everything. Our leaders are so corrupt. I just not convinced somalia or somaliland will progress.
Whether you treat them the same doesnt change the fact that they are under your rule. Why should they be when they can rule themselves? Yes our leaders are so corrupt, which is why issaqs and dirs created snm and the whole somaliland shabang because they were not getting fair share of representation in somalia’s politics as it was dominated by darood and hawiyes. Ironic, the victims became the villians.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Whether you treat them the same doesnt change the fact that they are under your rule. Why should they be when they can rule themselves?
The irony coming from a Somalian nationalist.
Yes our leaders are so corrupt, which is why issaqs and dirs created snm
Dir have nothing to do with SNM. In fact Dirs like Samarone sided and were armed by the Afweyne govt. SNM also defended SL’s borders from Djibouti incursion near Saylac as well.
and the whole somaliland shabang because they were not getting fair share of representation in somalia’s politics as it was dominated by darood and hawiyes. Ironic, the victims became the villians.
Historical revisionism.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
The irony coming from a Somalian nationalist.

Dir have nothing to do with SNM. In fact Dirs like Samarone sided and were armed by the Afweyne govt. SNM also defended SL’s borders from Djibouti incursion near Saylac as well.

Historical revisionism.
Its true. Dirs fought alongside snm. Just cause you dont like facts doesnt mean it aint true. Its true that Somaliland didnt get enough representation which is the main reason why they turned against the government.

Why can’t you guys be like puntland and treat your minorities right? Do you think you guys wont get karma for shelling LA? Also it’s political suicide for SL to get closer to Ethiopia. Darood and hawiye, samaroons, ciises will turn on you guys and it will cement your graves.
Harti aren’t a minority wtf?💀

Oh really? Not a minority I change my wording, I meant non-issaq clans ahem
I see I thought you were referring to Harti they’re far from being called a minority. They’re majority in Sool and Sanaag, it’s about 100,000kms same size as Ciise lands on top of that they have their own coastline 100kkms isn’t a joke Somaliland is nothing without Sool iyo Sanaag.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I see I thought you were referring to Harti they’re far from being called a minority. They’re majority in Sool and Sanaag, it’s about 100,000kms same size as Ciise lands, 100kkms isn’t a joke.
When I said minorities i wasnt talking about landmass, I was talking about being a minority in the political representation within somaliland which is predominantly issaq. Also @Garaad Awal , Im really very sorry about what my adeers did. Please let your grudge go.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
your adeers didn’t do anything maybe members of your clan did but that’s pretty much everyone it’s good for everyone to reconcile and put their differences behind them
Theres too much bad blood. Neither somalia or somaliland can move forward its actually really sad. Instead of Somaliland moving forward they created another somaliland ironically (khatumo land)

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Its true. Dirs fought alongside snm.
You have zero clue what you are talking about. There were no Samarone or Ciise units fighting alongside SNM or within SNM. Samarone were avowed enemies of SNM and have the blood of Habar Awal civillians on their hands.
Just cause you dont like facts doesnt mean it aint true. Its true that Somaliland didnt get enough representation which is the main reason why they turned against the government.
You are a teenager who can’t even differentiate between the Dir. You know absolute nothing about history besides whatever you heard from the other teenagers on this forum.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
You have zero clue what you are talking about. There were no Samarone or Ciise units fighting alongside SNM or within SNM. Samarone were avowed enemies of SNM and have the blood of Habar Awal civillians on their hands.

You are a teenager who can’t even differentiate between the Dir. You know absolute nothing about history besides whatever you heard from the other teenagers on this forum.
@pinkyandthebrain what do you think? Can you verify what he said?

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP

@Sophisticate come get this guy :camby:

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
I see I thought you were referring to Harti they’re far from being called a minority. They’re majority in Sool and Sanaag, it’s about 100,000kms same size as Ciise lands on top of that they have their own coastline 100kkms isn’t a joke Somaliland is nothing without Sool iyo Sanaag.
Eastern Sool has less of a population of a neighbour hood of Hargeisa. They are a minority. Bragging about empty desert lands means nothing. Next you will brag about having more land than Belgium or Bangladesh both places with much larger populations & economies. Jabartis love bragging about their deserts :pachah1:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
Eastern Sool has less of a population of a neighbour hood of Hargeisa. They are a minority. Bragging about empty desert lands means nothing. Next you will brag about having more land than Belgium or Bangladesh both places with much larger populations & economies. Jabartis love bragging about their deserts :pachah1:
Deserts are the land Allah SWT gave to us nothing wrong with being grateful and happy

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
So called “jabarti” “minorities” packed your asses and karbaashed you back to hargeisa innit.