Why i changed my stan on ssc being free from Somaliland

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
Actually a lot of them don't

If that Garaad guy for example chimes in he'll deny that anything ever happened or the Ethiopian bombing or the subsequent invasion of Mengistu's forces with the SNM.
Garaad is a derg sympathiser :bell:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Its not wise to turn stronger clans like darood against your SL entity. Southern “irir samaale” unionists clans might also turn on you because of the ethiopia deal and poof there goes your somaliland country. Choose your battles wisely if you want somaliland to keep on existing

Last edited:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Weirdos. What happened to Borama must be acknowledged. And this is why I'm against the mou deal.
You are alienating samaroons with the mou deal and they will karbaash you like dhulbahante with the backing of somalia. Im sure somaliland is smarter than that.

You are alienating samaroons with the mou deal and they will karbaash you like dhulbahante with the backing of somalia. Im sure somaliland is smarter than that.
I swear to Allah this deal is realistically not good for Somaliland. Just look at how irs dividing Somaliland, even samaroons don't want to be part of us because of this deal. If Somaliland had caqli they wouldn't go ahead and would end this mou.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I swear to Allah this deal is realistically not good for Somaliland. Just look at how irs dividing Somaliland, even samaroons don't want to be part of us because of this deal. If Somaliland had caqli they wouldn't go ahead and would end this mou.
Why can’t you guys be like puntland and treat your minorities right? Do you think you guys wont get karma for shelling LA? Also its political suicide for SL to get closer to Ethiopia. Darood and hawiye, samaroons, ciises will turn on you guys and it will cement your graves.

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
You keep saying how corrupt FGS is but will not even acknowledge how the bixi family and sub-clan control all of SL from ports to even waste management.

Furthermore, there is no working out between us anymore, you shelled our hospitals and schools while also claiming that we were harbouring terrorists in our city. Are we meant to just forget all the innocents that were killed?
I even saw some idiots justifying the war crimes and calling for ethnic cleansing by saying that all non-isaaqs needed to be deported.

You guys lost the war and the land forever, stick to what you guys do best which is mistranslating ilhan Omar on twitter and making up fake lies about Somalia.

Why can’t you guys be like puntland and treat your minorities right? Do you think you guys wont get karma for shelling LA? Also its political suicide for SL to get closer to Ethiopia. Darood and hawiye, samaroons, ciises will turn on you guys and it will cement your graves.
Walahi I hate this for us. Really don't want this mou deal to work out. Inshallah Abiy ends this since Ethiopia is going through a turmoil and obviously wouldn't want to cross the international line. Its illegal to give our port away considering we aren't an official country recognised by the UN

You keep saying how corrupt FGS is but will not even acknowledge how the bixi family and sub-clan control all of SL from ports to even waste management.

Furthermore, there is no working out between us anymore, you shelled our hospitals and schools while also claiming that we were harbouring terrorists in our city. Are we meant to just forget all the innocents that were killed?
I even saw some idiots justifying the war crimes and calling for ethnic cleansing by saying that all non-isaaqs needed to be deported.

You guys lost the war and the land forever, stick to what you guys do best which is mistranslating ilhan Omar on twitter and making up fake lies about Somalia.
I won't lie and I will admit we have a nefarious government. We really did fumble when agreeing to this port deal that I'm wholeheartedly against, Now it got Somaliland divided. I doubt things wil go positively for Sland if this continues.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Walahi I hate this for us. Really don't want this mou deal to work out. Inshallah Abiy ends this since Ethiopia is going through a turmoil and obviously wouldn't want to cross the international line. Its illegal to give our port away considering we aren't an official country recognised by the UN
Somaliland is a formidable force to be admired but not strong enough to fight against the whole of somalia. You guys need to be smart and pick your battles. Also the united nations didnt give you guys a country for a reason. Put your hatred for 🇸🇴 aside for a second and use your brains guys.

I agreed with everything except the last part. Only extreme lan ders do that. Which is like 2 percent aka @Garaad Awal yet blames me of being a larper.

Last edited:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I agreed with everything except the last part. Only extreme lan ders do that.
Somaliland has always been separatist and causing problems for 🇸🇴 even before the civil war era. Its overwhelmingly one clan pushing for independence mind you hence why Somaliland’s independence has been rejected by the united nations(other tribes within SL wanted unity) They(SNM) begged to join ethiopia to destroy and annex somalia as early as 1962
IMG_3460.jpeg

Somaliland has always been separatist and causing problems for 🇸🇴 even before the civil war era. Its overwhelmingly one clan pushing for independence mind you hence why Somaliland’s independence has been rejected by the united nations(other tribes within SL wanted unity) They(SNM) begged to join ethiopia to destroy and annex somalia as early as 1962View attachment 327811
But thing is samaroon isn't going anywhere. A lot of the ones I know are pro Somaliland. There are some that are pro Somalia and I don't blame them now due to the mou deal. Having your enemy kill your people and now wants your port will make anyone insane.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
But thing is samaroon isn't going anywhere. A lot of the ones I know are pro Somaliland. There are some that are pro Somalia and I don't blame them now due to the mou deal. Having your enemy kill your people and now wants your port will make anyone insane.
Its only a matter of time. They will turn on you guys. I tried hard to be Somaliland’s lawyer but you guys are making it hard to defend you guys. Thank you for being honest though regarding the mou deal, many somalilanders want to act like theyre a peaceful and just place without corruption and that is simply false. The whole khatumo ordeal placed a nail in the coffin of somaliland, it will be used against you in your quest for independence.

Its only a matter of time. They will turn on you guys. I tried hard to be Somaliland’s lawyer but you guys are making it hard to defend you guys. Thank you for being honest though regarding the mou deal, many somalilanders want to act like theyre a peaceful and just place without corruption and that is simply false. The whole khatumo ordeal placed a nail in the coffin of somaliland, it will be used against you in your quest for independence.
I'm a hard-core secessionist myself but I'm definatley not part of this deal. Especially a neighboring people who wants to expand in our territory aka oromos. This deal will be our regret and I can't bring myself ri forgive Somalland if it ever happens (God forbid) I might even join the samaroons

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I'm a hard-core secessionist myself but I'm definatley not part of this deal. Especially a neighboring people who wants to expand in our territory aka oromos. This deal will be our regret and I can't bring myself ri forgive Somalland if it ever happens (God forbid) I might even join the samaroons
If other tribes don’t want to join you then simply let them go. You don’t need to shell them and kill their women and children. You’re the villians and are no different than the 🇸🇴 fgs gov and al shabab you guys like to shit on. Somaliland has always first and foremost the cause of a majority clan and other clans were second class citizens.

If other tribes don’t want to join you then simply let them go. You don’t need to shell them and kill their women and children. You’re the villians and are no different than the 🇸🇴 fgs gov and al shabab you guys like to shit on. Somaliland has always first and foremost the cause of a majority clan and other clans were second class citizens.
I don't agree with that. We should treat dhulos and dir, the same. I hate how qabil is the centre focus on everything. Our leaders are so corrupt. I just not convinced somalia or somaliland will progress.

Trending