Why i changed my stan on ssc being free from Somaliland

Hey sis Somali Bantus are here to stay they there’s nothing wrong with them they speak Somali share the same culture and are Muslim!!
Hey, yeah i just want Somaliland to be purely cushitic. We have been fighting invaders for many centuries and that's why Somaliland hasn't turn into the Southern cushriic tribes where they have been absorbed by the bantus thanks to our warriors. Now our only issues are oromos because of their expansionist ideology which is a threat to our existence

I initially vouched for Somaliland not to recapture sool, however I now believe this is Somalia tactic to divide Somaliland further. They will do the same to awdal thus having no chance of recognition and will overpower us. This is also one of the main reasons why I stopped supporting greater Somalia. This does not favour landers at all. Inshallah Khaatumo and Somaliland work this out one way or another both are also the only two states with only ethnic Somalis to claim (oromos not included)
>shells city for months on end
>some of them even claim SL should completely destroy the city and its inhabitants and then rebuild it afterwards
>still holds animosity for something that happened decades ago, done by a regime which has died off. (majority of ppl alive now in somalia werent around back then)
>constantly hates on other somalis and even prefers enemies like the ethiopians to the somalis
>hypocritically starts loving the hawiye when it benefits them(irir samaale!!!)
>some even celebrate explosions in muqdisho

"In shaa Allah SL and khaatumo can work this out"

lol

When you say Somalia are you referring to hsm and his corrupt tuugo cabinet in Muqdisho? If yes then you're very wrong actually hsm was in lowkey support of SL during the whole conflict as he doesn't want two Harti led federal states in the north, secondly SL kept shelling Laascanood with heavy weapons this after shooting up civilians for demonstrating in the city, this led to SL losing the support of the Dhulbahante clan, after that the Garaads called every Harti to come and support SSC to liberate the people from the grips of SL, and you know the rest is histroy, SL had a major defeat..
I cant deny Somaliland really played itself.

How? S-land is purely cushitic, native to the land. Speaks the proper way when speaking somali. I think we are the true Somalis.
1. you have an intense love for the british colonizers
2. your dialect is full of arabic and english words (beedh instead of ukun, tuwaal instead of shukumaan) this is honestly the least of your "problems" if it can even be called a problem but its just a response to the "we speak somali properly"
3. the somali nation and people mean nothing to you as some your people are willing to claim the blood of muslims is halal when it so benefits them (kinda like what yall claim barre did)
4. your lineage matters so little to you, you even claimed nearness to the oromo a few months back. some even went as far as to say they were closer to the oromos than the other somalis.

honestly, I look at some of you landers as mentally ill folk

1. you have an intense love for the british colonizers
2. your dialect is full of arabic and english words (beedh instead of ukun, tuwaal instead of shukumaan) this is honestly the least of your "problems" if it can even be called a problem but its just a response to the "we speak somali properly"
3. the somali nation and people mean nothing to you as some your people are willing to claim the blood of muslims is halal when it so benefits them (kinda like what yall claim barre did)
4. your lineage matters so little to you, you even claimed nearness to the oromo a few months back. some even went as far as to say they were closer to the oromos than the other somalis.

honestly, I look at some of you landers as mentally ill folk
we don't have intense love for our former colony we just playing the game for recognition
is normal for borrowed words to be in a language. We still speak somali
Stop making up things landers dislike.oromos and wants nothing to do with them. We are still rounding them up and deporting them.

we don't have intense love for our former colony we just playing the game for recognition
is normal for borrowed words to be in a language. We still speak somali
Stop making up things landers dislike.oromos and wants nothing to do with them. We are still rounding them up and deporting them.
YOU might think your playing a game for recognition, your fellow landers on twitter and on the ground like that woman I won't mention are not and have a genuine love for the british. the woman I won't even mention as I dont wanna backbite even claimed landers are different from somalis "culturally, ethically, language wise", she also threw in that landers are "less corrupt" lol.

regardless, you might as well give up this ''game for recognition'' as you call it. if you weren't able to secede when somalia was at its worst from 1991-2010 ur not gonna be able to secede when somalia is on the up.

Incase you guys think I support the mou deal, than you are 100 percent wrong even though I am pro successionst I wish this deal ceases. We can't forget what Ethiopia did to Borama and other crimes against humanity. I don't hate Ethiopians or anything but a lot aren't to be trusted. These landers should know they will still see us as somalis since our name is Somaliland and will still have animosity for us while using our port. Not to mention oromos flooding in and than ultimate annex. This is the only thing I wholeheartedly disagree with. And I have been anti this deal since they first announced it.

Incase you guys think I support the mou deal, than you are 100 percent wrong even though I am pro successionst I wish this deal ceases. We can't forget what Ethiopia did to Borama and other crimes against humanity. I don't hate Ethiopians or anything but a lot aren't to be trusted. These landers should know they will still see us as somalis since our name is Somaliland and will still have animosity for us while using our port. Not to mention oromos flooding in and than ultimate annex. This is the only thing I wholeheartedly disagree with. And I have been anti this deal since they first announced it.
Why would you say "these" landers? Why not something like "my fellow landers need to know"

That ethiopian lander might be on to somthing 😂

You are the first secessionist supporter to acknowledge what happened in Borama.

Trending

Latest posts